The Bills beat 1 winning team and 1 play-off team

PUNT750

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

I'm very pleased to be in double digit wins but they were largely against powder puffs 

This is true, but the flip side of that is that we took care of business against the teams we were supposed to beat.  Ask the Patriots about their thoughts on that particular topic right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

It was a good season, lots to be happy about. 

For the first time in 20 years, the things that are wrong are a matter of tweaks not tearing down to the studs.

I love the leadership in place, and the vision they have. They called their shot with the three year rebuild, and it went exactly the way they said it would--good on them.

Josh Allen had a great year, and developed nicely. The RB situation looked good. The D is awesome.

Cap wise, they're situated perfectly.

The rest of the division isn't great, and New England is coming back to earth. 

Big improvement from last season, and gives hope to the future that the team can have a down year, restock, and bounce back.

I like Buf's chances against Houston in round 1, and the second round would be fun to watch in either scenario--Buf will be the road dogs in both rounds, and they got some Moxie.

I don't know what you're worried about breh. It's entertainment, and from start to finish it has been a thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining season, and the future seems brighter than the present, and DEFINITELY brighter than the past.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean. It’s not true. They beat 3 teams with winning records. Pit, dal and ten. Wether people agree with it or not, 8-8 is considered a winning record in the nfl

what planet are you from???

I don’t worry about the schedule. Dolphins traded away 

Anyone they could, signed practice squad guys and beat the pats on their turf one week before the playoffs.

49ers go into New Orleans and win a shootout. Lose at home to Atlanta. 

We have proven we can play and be in every game. Years past we came out on the opposite side. 

Enjoy it! We are moving in the right direction. 

7 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

The biggest worry is the 4-4 at home. Even if you say 4-3 because today was meaningless, that’s pretty disappointing to see

It’s unusual , but disappointing might be overplaying it a bit.  Let’s say the Eagles game and Ravens game were away and DAL and PIT were home. Would that make you feel differently ? 6-2 on the road isn’t common either, so likely a case of happenstance with matchups. Then always factor in one home game vs Pats * ( Bills kryptonite) and a meaningless regular season finale ( in which the defense gave up a mere 13 points). 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME. 

WHAT - ME WORRY?

I think what you mean to say is "I want to be excited but I'm afraid the Bill's will lose and I'll be crushed", no? 

Edited by CoudyBills

What's the point  You play the teams on the schedule. Did the fact that Miami was 5 and 11, make them unable to beat NE when they desperately needed the game  Did their victory over Dallas on Thanksgiving on the road or Pittsburgh on national TV mean they didn't need to play pilayoff worthy football to get where they  are? I know Bills fans are glass half empty mostly, but this team deserves to play next week. 

• Like (+1) 1