AJ Brown vs Houston...

Dopey

5 minutes ago, peterpan said:

In all seriousness our team needs a big physical rookie to come in here next year, and have the type of season AJ Brown had in TN.   

His name is Laviska Shenault.

Thats my story and I’m sticking to it.

I also wouldn’t count out a 2nd receiver in the 4th. Someone that can do McKenzie type things. 

Edited by Dkollidas
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

I also wouldn’t count out a 2nd receiver in the 4th. Someone that can do McKenzie type things. 

I briefly looked at some mock drafts and player ratings recently.  This draft seems LOADED with top edge rushers, OTs and WRs.  That's awesome because those are our top 3 needs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I briefly looked at some mock drafts and player ratings recently.  This draft seems LOADED with top edge rushers, OTs and WRs.  That's awesome because those are our top 3 needs. 

Receiver and Edge seem to be the deepest, which works out for us perfectly

48 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Shenault can do all the McKensie like things while being a viable starter outside. He’d be a great fit. It’s gonna be interesting to see where all these WRs go

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Shenault can do all the McKensie like things while being a viable starter outside. He’d be a great fit. It’s gonna be interesting to see where all these WRs go

Gurus can talk all they want about Juedy and Lamb and Higgins but Shenault makes catches only a few in the NFL make he might fall simply cause of other teams needs but I don’t know if he gets to the 20s 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

shenault is the one. Let’s see if they can get him. 

• Like (+1) 1