[Edited title] Duke williams should play

6 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Kid played well today.

Saw 2 drops.

Gotta do better. 

also - stop celebrating every catch bud. 

learn to play Special Teams and you would certainly take Fosters spot. 

Yea because we're winning so many games with our NFL worst ST. Stop with this ridiculous ST argument.  You can find 11 bench warming scrubs to cover touchbacks. This team has no #3 OR #4 WR. Just Brown, Beasley then this huge dropoff to a bunch of #5 guys. This is Daboll's fault. He's been a  terrible OC all year and this validates it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, valle78787878 said:

DUKE WILLIAMS can't catch the football he got 41 yards on the last play of the game WAIVE HIM IN THE OFFSEASON NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

Before that 41 yard catch, he had more yards in this one game (with the backup QB) than Foster or Roberts have had in 15 games total. He is tied for the second highest season catch percentage of any WR on the team and has the second highest yards per target of any player on the team. Obviously, it's a smaller sample size so I'm not saying he's better than Brown or Beasley, but it is undeniable that he can indeed catch the ball.

Edited to specify WR catch percentage instead of all players. The RB's pretty much all have higher catch percentages than anyone else.

Edited by MPT
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Duke had more catches and more yards today, then Robert Foster has had ...all year. 

Personally, I don't know why we keep Foster out there when he seems to just watch the ball hit the turf.  

Foster is a track and field guy they are trying to turn into a nfl receiver  I think its time to end that experiment  Maybe put him on the PS

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Foster is a track and field guy they are trying to turn into a nfl receiver  I think its time to end that experiment  Maybe put him on the PS

I agree.  I think we all wanted him to be the deep ball threat this season. But he's gotten more than enough playing time, and had more than enough opportunities, only to do absolutely nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have been saying Duke should be active all season, and ya know what, I have been right all season.  He out performs his competition at WR hands down every time he is on the field and used. Coach has been wrong on this all season.

10-6 baby!

Playoff bound!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah because players like DiMarco,  Lee Smith and Foster offer so much more than Duke. This argument is getting silly people.  We have 4-6 useless offensive players who Duke easily surpasses. Daboll will just keep shoving Robert "roll tide" Foster down our throats. 

Foster showed us today his worth,

twice he was running without looking when the football  was out of the QB's hands. and both looked to be called plays.

DW more than earned his wings today.

100 + yards. what was his YAC i wonder.
My boy Sweeney recovered nicely after the drop as well

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I have been saying Duke should be active all season, and ya know what, I have been right all season.  He out performs his competition at WR hands down every time he is on the field and used. Coach has been wrong on this all season.

10-6 baby!

Playoff bound!!

Go Bills!!!

The stubborn nature of these coaches is staggering. Duke rarely playing, but when he does he shines. Singletary not playing till late in the year. Yeldon gives this offense another dimension? So many odd decisions on offense by Daboll?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

That’s a reason not to play him?

WTF are you talking about? I didn't say not play him. I think they SHOULD play him.

But he still acts like a jackass when he makes a catch.