Pats Gilmore got abused by Parker who hi pointed catches all day

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Hmmmm. What was the initial plan with Josh? Zay, a higher round pick in a position that notoriously takes time to develop. Not tossing him into the trash pile then made perfect sense (see Robert Wood). 

Once again, I HIGHLY suspect they know just a touch more than posters here about their team. 

I'm pretty sure the majority of realistic posters on the board were calling for Zay and Peterman's heads long before they were cut. The ones who weren't are already fitting Josh Allen for his gold jacket..

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TuelTime said:

I'm pretty sure the majority of realistic posters on the board were calling for Zay and Peterman's heads long before they were cut. The ones who weren't are already fitting Josh Allen for his gold jacket..

You’re right: you know more than the coaches. I’m done. 

Apologies. 

Can everyone just be blunt for a second? We all have a complex with small underachieving small receivers because of 2 things

1. Our nemesis the New England patriots have thrived off of short slot receivers and we feel annoyed because it works for them.

2. We have been looking for 13 years for Eric Moulds’ Replacement. He was the last big heavyweight jump ball receiver we have had. Terrell Owens was all the hype but never lived up to it completely. 

Edited by Bills!Win!

37 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Oh goodness.. Now Duke is on par with devante Parker? I don’t think anyone actually disagrees he should have been active for game days. But wow you guys are really relentless 

Well At least we don’t have to worry about the Barkley crowd after today 

GO Bills !!!

Just got 3 tickets going to H-Town baby !!!

GO Bills !!! 

• Like (+1) 2

What I saw from Miami was crossing patterns and slant patterns. I only saw a single Duke catch today on those routes. So you didn’t make any points with me in this thread.  Also, I didn’t see the Parker dancing around after every 7 yard completion like he had just surpassed Jerry Rice......

I like Duke, but he is a complimentary player at best and will never be a top2 WR in our offense. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe because they stopped using him properly? He seemed to be really effective last year.

When you think about it, a lot of Foster's big plays last year came on broken plays, when Josh would scramble and then heave the ball up.  Very much like Big Ben in Pittsburgh.   It explains why so many Pitt receivers turn ordinary when they go to other teams.  The Bill's and Allen aren't playing street ball anymore.  Explains why Foster couldn't crack the starting lineup at Alabama.  Likely not a good route runner. 

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Oh goodness.. Now Duke is on par with devante Parker? I don’t think anyone actually disagrees he should have been active for game days. But wow you guys are really relentless 

Lol not what was said at all. It would help to be active for him to eventually show he’s that good. Can’t do it on the bench.

20 minutes ago, Locomark said:

What I saw from Miami was crossing patterns and slant patterns. I only saw a single Duke catch today on those routes. So you didn’t make any points with me in this thread.  Also, I didn’t see the Parker dancing around after every 7 yard completion like he had just surpassed Jerry Rice......

I like Duke, but he is a complimentary player at best and will never be a top2 WR in our offense. 

I love the player personnel experts here so friggin arrogant