Pats Gilmore got abused by Parker who hi pointed catches all day

The Duke hype is a little much..but he seems somewhat effective...but at the end of the day if he has trouble being on the same page with the QB he cant be on the field. Regardless of how good he is. 

A QB and WR both need to be able to recognize defenses to adjust their routes accordingly. Maybe Duke isnt ready at that level.

20 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Fitzpatrick seems to have great games against Gilmore. I remember when Fitz was the Jets starting QB and abused Gilmore (then Bills CB) all game long. 

I agree 100% about Duke Williams. Williams showed he can get a lot of yards after contact, as the rest of our WR's go down on initial contact. Foster should not see the field at all in the playoffs, yet alone another down as a Bill!

When Fitz is on any cornerback is in danger of being abused just as he is Santa to any cornerback who can catch when he is not.

• Like (+1) 1

Was an off day for Gilmore, and Fitz was hitting everything.  The D still only gave up 20 points, the problem for the Pats is the O and yesterday an O coordinator to stubborn or dumb to just keep running the dang ball..  

But 1 bad game against a good WR happens to all CB.. and most QBs wouldn’t have thrown it into such tight coverage as Fitz did.. (Gilmore was there Parker just made the play..  3 out of 4 games half those get picked Or inc because they are under thrown or to far..)

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

most QBs wouldn’t have thrown it into such tight coverage as Fitz did.. (Gilmore was there Parker just made the play..  3 out of 4 games half those get picked Or inc because they are under thrown or to far..)

That's simply nonsense. Since you're a Pats* fan you probably haven't been watching football for long but no life-long fan of the game watching the domination of Parker over Gilmore* yesterday would suggest anything so silly and so provably false.

Parker whips on Gilmore all day long 29 Dec 2019

The funniest thing is that "Clutch" Gilmore*, the nickname he earned from clutching receivers jerseys, really only "stops" one pass yesterday. Its on a 3rd and 5. And how does he "make the play"? He grabs Parker's collar and literally pulls him down away from the ball! The announcers didn't catch it but anyone can see from the clip there's no way Parker's body reverses course after he leaps without the "assist" from Grabby Gilmore*! Gilmore*'s a decent CB coached up to grab jerseys and accept that the zebra's won't throw a flag his way more than once or at most twice a game. Parker did a fine job keeping Gilmore* from clutching him early in his routes and except that outrageous missed PI on the 3rd down play Parker's numbers against Gilmore* were 7 catches on 8 targets. And on the other incomplete pass that looks from the network film like it sailed over Parker's head I'm willing to bet that once we see the film from the other side of the field we'll all be able to clearly see Clutch with a handful of Parker's jersey keeping him from blowing past Gilmore*. So take your laughable "Gilmore was there..." (He was nowhere near any but two or arguably three of the balls to Parker) and "half of those get picked" (you can't pick off anything if you're nowhere near the ball) and focus on some sport that people from New England have watched for generations and might know something about. Hockey or Basketball would be good places to start- everyone knows no one born near Boston knows anything about Baseball!

Edited by AKC

51 minutes ago, AKC said:

That's simply nonsense. Since you're a Pats* fan you probably haven't been watching football for long but no life-long fan of the game watching the domination of Parker over Gilmore* yesterday would suggest anything so silly and so provably false.

Parker whips on Gilmore all day long 29 Dec 2019

The funniest thing is that "Clutch" Gilmore*, the nickname he earned from clutching receivers jerseys, really only "stops" one pass yesterday. Its on a 3rd and 5. And how does he "make the play"? He grabs Parker's collar and literally pulls him down away from the ball! The announcers didn't catch it but anyone can see from the clip there's no way Parker's body reverses course after he leaps without the "assist" from Grabby Gilmore*! Gilmore*'s a decent CB coached up to grab jerseys and accept that the zebra's won't throw a flag his way more than once or at most twice a game. Parker did a fine job keeping Gilmore* from clutching him early in his routes and except that outrageous missed PI on the 3rd down play Parker's numbers against Gilmore* were 7 catches on 8 targets. And on the other incomplete pass that looks from the network film like it sailed over Parker's head I'm willing to bet that once we see the film from the other side of the field we'll all be able to clearly see Clutch with a handful of Parker's jersey keeping him from blowing past Gilmore*. So take your laughable "Gilmore was there..." (He was nowhere near any but two or arguably three of the balls to Parker) and "half of those get picked" (you can't pick off anything if you're nowhere near the ball) and focus on some sport that people from New England have watched for generations and might know something about. Hockey or Basketball would be good places to start- everyone knows no one born near Boston knows anything about Baseball!

Watched that entire thing again, again he was with him. The first completion he got caught cheating the under route, second and fourth were zones 5th was a high pass only Parker could get.

As for your bad attempt at an insult I been a Pats fan since 86 when Eason and the Pats run attack led the Pats to the SB against the Bears. The same SB they started out getting a TO and a star receiver went down in the first few minutes (on said drive on a fluke accident) and they had settle for a FG.. was all down hill from there.. Oh and Pats fans who started with Brady been fans for 20 years longer than most “fans” of other teams. 

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Watched that entire thing again, again he was nowhere near Parker. The first completion Gilmore* got caught cheating the under route and hence he was nowhere near the ball, second and fourth were zones and he was nowhere near the ball and 5th was a high pass only Parker could get if he wasn't being held by Clutch.

I so appreciate you using words that come easy for your kind!

I fixed the balance for you since math is clearly not your strength! When we add in Gilmore* grabbing Parker's collar as Parker launches for another of the passes we have- by your own math- 5 of the passes your disappointing overpriced FA had no chance at the ball at all because he just doesn't have those kind of ball skills against good receivers. The other passes you don't reference, so you are clearly conceding the fact that Gilmore* wasn't anywhere near an "INT opp". So I'll wait (forever!) for you to provide a list of :

Passes to Parker on 29DEC2019 that Clutch Gilmore* would in your words "get picked Or inc because they are under thrown or to far" (nice English skills too Baked Bean!)

I'll wait for your list. Looking forward to total number of tosses to Parker that would “3 out of 4" times normally have been picked off!

As for your Boston Love, I was at Schaefer Stadium in 1981 and I met all 12 Patriots fans who attended the game. Maybe you know Duncan or Red? Maybe Muffy? FYI there were at least 500 Bills fans! Your fan base is one of the weakest in the league and will recoil to its filthy, tiny, base of apologist cheating faeces, if my watch is correct, in about 2 weeks. That will end up "Beating" in real time the arraignment of your disgusting owner for paying for sex with ugly ancient nail trimmers. Shower time!

Edited by AKC