NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

It is completely out of character for the Patriots of the past 20 years to look past anybody.  A few times they have been caught with their pants down, but never in a potentially big spot like this.  

As much as it has been the Mantra that Brady doesnt need weapons (and now people insist he isnt doing well because he doesnt have weapons), the Patriots have always appeared like a motivated team who do not take opponents lightly.  

I just think they are highly beatable and their margin for error has disappeared.  

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1

One of them saysthey we’re outplayed by  Fitzmagic ( PRICELESS) 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

That makes the fans of every NFL team except Pats fans

I don’t think they can beat the Titans , 

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Why would they have done that?  They badly needed a week off before their first playoff game.

Because they assumed they were just going to win.  Kinda like that undefeated season when they kinda forgot they had to actually play in the Super Bowl

14 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It is completely out of character for the Patriots of the past 20 years to look past anybody.  A few times they have been caught with their pants down, but never in a potentially big spot like this.  

Doesn't that belong in the Robert Kraft thread? ?

• Haha (+1) 2

The Pats having to beat a Titans team that will beat you up a lot at home and then having to win a road game in round 2 against KC (if they win) is a tough road to go on compared to having a bye and playing at home in round 2. The Dolphins really made the Pats road to a super bowl a lot harder. BUT until you beat Brady in the playoffs I still favor the Patriots in all matchups. I never count them out. They have the ability to win anywhere. 

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's not what Belicheck SAID.  He SAID this is a playoff game for us, win = homefield and the bye.

I can't help thinking that

1) they were still kind of beat-up from the Bills game

2) they just couldn't bring themselves to take Fitzy and the Phins too seriously

The Pats got really amped for the Bills game. They viewed it as not only for the division but as a matchup against the team that is really coming for them. I think they had a hangover from that game and the Fins are both not an easy out and a team that always tends to beat Miami in a fluky manner. 

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I find it a bit disheartening that the Dolphins could beat the Pats and we couldn't. 

Was thinking the same thing...then again, Fitz has always played them well- he might have more wins against Brady than any other QB....

Edited by JaCrispy

I find it a bit disheartening that the Dolphins could beat the Pats and we couldn't. 

Just a matter of little things, not that huge a deal. I definitely don’t find it disheartening. The scenarios at the end of the games were remarkably similar. Both the Bills and the Dolphins needed a TD ( phins to win , Bills to tie) Both teams moved the ball into scoring territory. Fitz hit a pass over the middle for the TD, Bills tried ( and missed) an open , but much lower percentage fade route. Daboll also wasted a down on a silly QB sweep that went nowhere. Bills ended up in a 4th down situation and the OL was a sieve. Game over. Dolphins OL held up ( not fourth down) and Fitzy hit the pass. Ballgame. Imo, a better job by Daboll with play selection gets the Bills the tie, then see what happens in OT. Frustrating yes, but highly correctable. 

I just read through some if the posts on the Pats* board.  There are some people there that seem to have a clue, but the vast majority are crazy. 

"WORST Pats* TEAM IN YEARS"

yeah,  12-4. 

"COMPLETE REBUILD NEXT YEAR"

sure, win the division with an average offense.  Time to tear the team down. 

"BELICHICK IS HORRIBLE"

Wtf?

Their fans are out of touch with reality and deserve 10 years of losing seasons. 

I hate the Pats* and wish nothing but misery on the team and their fans. 

We refuse to blitz Brady and play cover 0. We have no clue how to stop the screen. 

2 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

I just read through some if the posts on the Pats* board.  There are some people there that seem to have a clue, but the vast majority are crazy. 

"WORST Pats* TEAM IN YEARS"

yeah,  12-4. 

"COMPLETE REBUILD NEXT YEAR"

sure, win the division with an average offense.  Time to tear the team down. 

"BELICHICK IS HORRIBLE"

Wtf?

Their fans are out of touch with reality and deserve 10 years of losing seasons. 

I hate the Pats* and wish nothing but misery on the team and their fans. 

These whinny entitled premadonnas have no clue what lies ahead when Belicheat and goat boy finally retire. It will be forever before they get a qb & coach like that. Watching them suffer will be the highlight of my golden years.

17 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We refuse to blitz Brady and play cover 0. We have no clue how to stop the screen. 

These whinny entitled premadonnas have no clue what lies ahead when Belicheat and goat boy finally retire. It will be forever before they get a qb & coach like that. Watching them suffer will be the highlight of my golden years.

i am listening to some Boston station in the background, and man even the radio announcers are idiots. Crushing Belichek..saying he missed on on Coaching 101 moves yesterday and maybe his fastball is slipping etc..killing Gilmore, killing everyone..bailing on the season

The Pats can go screw themselves. They went 12-4 with one of if not the best defenses and special teams units in the league and they act like they are a bunch of bums. I really hope they lose to the Titans and just get completely outclassed physically by them. I hope Brady leaves and does well elsewhere while Billy B wins 8 games win a mediocre QB. I really hope the Bills start a sustained run of success that puts them to lead the division for the next 4-5 seasons. 

23 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Lol ya the Pats boards filled with doom and gloom.. (shrug) we are in the dance everyone is 0-0 right now with lose and go home consequences... of this is the end so be it.. ive enjoyed the ride..