NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

15 hours ago, wppete said:

Discussion on here yesterday about Kraft authorities looking to charge Kraft with a felony was moved from The Stadium forum section. Bury it away from the majority of people on here. 

Overreact much pete? GTF up.

53 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Apparently they have a group of fans they refer to as "Garoppolites", and they are "coming out of the woodwork"

ahhhh, brings back very unpleasant memories of the Flutopians around here at one time.

• Haha (+1) 1

I cant find it now, but someone made a long and well thought out post about how being a fan has been eroded, and nobody cares about winning a Division title anymore.  Nothing matters until the AFC Championship Game and everyone have been spoiled and now entitled.  Back before this, they would kill to have won a Division and host a playoff game, and now it is like the end of the world and people wishing their own owner is jailed.

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I think they draft Brady's replacement in the 1st round. Love him or hate him, Belichick is a great coach and will still win a lot of games after Brady retires. I can't believe the lack of respect for Brady either. If we'd had him these past 20 years with all those SB rings, we'd have already built a huge statue of him in front of city hall.

Gotta earn respect.  All their rings are tarnished through cheating.  No way I could ever respect what they've done because of the tactics they used to get there.

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Brady such a douche it's beyond words

12 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

How did the NFL allow this to happen? 

Another silver lining is that maybe just maybe the NFL has moved on from them - imagine if they were "on their own"  now.  Glorious.

Makes more sense for them to get in Lamar's corner now anyway

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I watched in amazement as the ‘Phins drove down the field on NE in the final 3 minutes without being penalized. That  just doesn’t happen in Foxboro. 

I was more amazed there wasnt a phantom PI on their last drive with 24 secs left giving them an automatic FG to tie.  Even last play with 2 secs left was stunned they ran the keystone cops play (which was glorious to see them lose looking like a bunch of clowns).  I was fully expecting brady to just launch one 40 yds down the field with 2 secs left and get the phantom PI, then they line up with no time to send it to OT

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Looks a lot like this board after a loss

Yeah, I don't think so.

Can’t believe we have to play on wild card weekend like plebs.

Their entitled, **** don't stink attitude will be schadenfreude for fans around the NFL for decades to come.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I cant find it now, but someone made a long and well thought out post about how being a fan has been eroded, and nobody cares about winning a Division title anymore.  Nothing matters until the AFC Championship Game and everyone have been spoiled and now entitled.  Back before this, they would kill to have won a Division and host a playoff game, and now it is like the end of the world and people wishing their own owner is jailed.

Reminds me of the '96 wild card game against the Jaguars.  My father and I decided to go at the last minute and were able to get decent tickets because the game wasn't sold out.

4 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

They’ll be wishing for a winning season soon enough. It will be fun to watch. 

4 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Gotta earn respect.  All their rings are tarnished through cheating.  No way I could ever respect what they've done because of the tactics they used to get there.

I agree with you.

Is Brady great? Maybe, but maybe not.  Since there was proven cheating and a LOT of suspected cheating, I don't give him the benefit of the doubt.  Without the cheating, the spying...his numbers and championships would be lower, and throw the accusations of cheating on top of that and he's not great to me.  Same thing with that entire coaching staff.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I think the Pats* ran Week 17 on cruise control

That's not what Belicheck SAID.  He SAID this is a playoff game for us, win = homefield and the bye.

I can't help thinking that

1) they were still kind of beat-up from the Bills game

2) they just couldn't bring themselves to take Fitzy and the Phins too seriously