NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Titans match up so well with NE. Last time I thought NE was dead they won a Super Bowl, but Gronk ain't coming back. They're in trouble.

They will beat tennessee and they got a lucky break getting to go play kansas city 8 days after w.c game. That extra day will come in handy for them. The chiefs offense hasnt been that potent, and i don't see jerome boger officiating that game.

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

But did they try and **** with the clock ?

How would they f with the clock? 

The game clock operators are league people, not patriots or any team.for that matter

3 minutes ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

They will beat tennessee and they got a lucky break getting to go play kansas city 8 days after w.c game. That extra day will come in handy for them. The chiefs offense hasnt been that potent, and i don't see jerome boger officiating that game.

How would they f with the clock? 

The game clock operators are league people, not patriots or any team.for that matter

And who’s the most powerful owner in the league? Maybe Jerruh but stroke job kraft is a close second. home clock shenanigans happen all the time. Technically you’re correct though. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

From Joey007 says it all lol.

"Let’s just get steamrolled by Tennessee and get it over with."

Sorry, I posted the same thing without reading the entire thread. Pretty frickin hilarious, wouldn't surprise me in the least if it happens either.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Sorry, I posted the same thing without reading the entire thread. Pretty frickin hilarious, wouldn't surprise me in the least if it happens either.

me neither, will be rooting for the Titans for sure.

i think the evil empire is finally coming to an end  and their collapse will  be epic. Even great players get tired of Bellycheat 's shtick and when the winning goes down no one will want to play there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think they draft Brady's replacement in the 1st round. Love him or hate him, Belichick is a great coach and will still win a lot of games after Brady retires. I can't believe the lack of respect for Brady either. If we'd had him these past 20 years with all those SB rings, we'd have already built a huge statue of him in front of city hall.

38 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I think they draft Brady's replacement in the 1st round. Love him or hate him, Belichick is a great coach and will still win a lot of games after Brady retires. I can't believe the lack of respect for Brady either. If we'd had him these past 20 years with all those SB rings, we'd have already built a huge statue of him in front of city hall.

We wouldn't have won that much with brady, without bellichick and his approach to the rules brady is just another great qb who probably has one or maybe 2 rings.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I sent a text message to my Pats friend conceding he was a great QB after the Falcons comeback.  Of course I can't prove it because I destroy my sim card every eight months.

Never thought I would cheer for Vrabel. 

Then again, Tenn is possibly the worst draw for NE. They run the ball extremely well and play good physical defense.

To those of you saying weather might be a factor are right. Tommy is getting older by the game. He is showing why old people move to Florida! Ha