NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...
2 hours ago, wppete said:

Discussion on here yesterday about Kraft authorities looking to charge Kraft with a felony was moved from The Stadium forum section. Bury it away from the majority of people on here. 

I believe the mod in question relocated it because the discussion had turned highly political and was no longer about the Patriots or Kraft

2 hours ago, wppete said:

And this is the reason why Kraft gets away with everything. With this logic then every time the name Trump comes up in a thread it should be removed out of here? The thread had to do with his Felony charge. Nothing to do with politics. 

I’m not the mod who moved it, but I think you must have skipped the “reserves right to remove posts etc etc” part of the guidelines.

Enough.

3 minutes ago, Luka said:

Oh when Tommy retires after this year... They are in for a rude awakening. Free agents won't collude to go there. Stadium will start look a little thin in attendance. Woe is Boston.

What player wouldn’t want to play for Belichick?

Just now, row_33 said:

What player wouldn’t want to play for Belichick?

Was he the greatest coach of all time before or after getting the greatest QB arguably, of all time? Guys wanted to play with Brady.

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not very happy about crap (Ha!) like “paytoilet” in a thread title but otherwise, Psycho Chicken?

You're right.  I'll change it, HBF. 

Nevermind, I see you've already done it.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'd love to know how many of the whining maggots have been fans pre 2001. Not many I bet. That sense of entitlement is hilarious.

I really can't wait until Brady and Belichick have gone and they're getting passed around the AFC east like Andy Dufresne when he first entered Shawshank. Their stadium will empty quicker than a Robert Kraft massage parlour when someone yells 'cops!'

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not sad at all. Pats wouldn’t have lost two in a row, and we can’t beat that team for whatever reason(s). That’s on the Bills to solve, but it’s not like they had a real opportunity slip by. They’ve beaten TB twice in his entire career. 

I'm wondering  what the Dolphins do.  They are 6-8 against the Cheaters onver the past 7 seasons.  That's pretty good considering how bad the Fish have been.

My guess is.... There is something that prevents the Cheaters from cheating like they usually do.  Maybe the Fich have a better firewall so their computers aren't hacked, or they switch up radio frequencies, or something.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Wow talk about your spoiled fan base.

News flash, the Pats are in decline and if their fans cannot take what they are seeing now during a 12-win season, that bandwagon is going to get pretty light over the next few years.

I liked how the Dolphins defense on 3rd and long would just drop coverage back to the first down marker and wait for the underneath pass to be completed, then come up and stuff it rather than try to hang with the receivers in man or shallow zone coverage where the Pats can leverage picks or setup a blocker near the LOS to turn those dumps into long gainers. Also those screens the Pats use... I understand that defenses just want to plant Brady into the turf, but common sense dictates that one guy can track down Brady if there is a sudden jailbreak and he is retreating, the rest should have their head on a swivel looking to defend against the screen they are likely setting up.

Kind of bugs me that NE still has our number while other teams have figured them out - our run defense is still an inconsistent concern. NE found if they got a hat on Edmunds using a lead blocker they would be able to run the ball. I keep feeling like our coaching staff is still one step behind Belichick in our game planning and game day adjustments. Allen has definitely improved on protecting the ball, but that caution has caused the pendulum to swing too far the other direction where he has left some easy plays on the field. Looking at his first game against NE and then his second you can still say with some objectivity that he improved. He still starts out a bit shaky, but he was not a turnover machine and came very close to tying things up towards the end.

Have to remember that folks were saying that the Bills were going to only get 6-8 wins this season and we not only beat those expectations, but are in the playoffs. Still feel like we are a few missing pieces away from being able to pull out a win against solid teams - need better players on the o-line, bigger receiver with a wide catch radius, and a bruising RB that can spell Singletary and make those tougher yards after first contact, but we are close and I don't think there are too many teams that want to play us in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll relish every loss & losing season they have for the rest of my days.

Can you imagine winning for as long as they have and reacting like 90% of those posters did after a loss like today?  Goes to show that your team can win, but that sure doesn't make you a winner....