NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

1 hour ago, PSU1 said:

All the whining and crying by that spoiled fan base is hilarious.  Not to mention all the Brady bashing. I’m enjoying it almost as much as this ice cold beer I’m drinking right now ?

We should hope he plays next year, he is clearly on the decline and would be funny to watch that fan-base turn on him, although I think Belicheck moves on from him or he retires.

Biggest key is, the Pats didn't get a chance to rest anyone this week, and just lost their bye.  With the Bills up their butt and jockying for position the Pats had to give full effort every game and now have to host a wild card game with no rest.  I hope the NFL gives them a Sat. game, but we all know that ain't happening.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, par73 said:

Just frustrated me that the Bills are still dominated by them.

yup.  That was a game NE really wanted today and were beaten at home by 17 pt underdog. Makes the Bills look weak. Miami and Fitz finished the job.

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

yup.  That was a game NE really wanted today and were beaten at home by 17 pt underdog. Makes the Bills look weak. Miami and Fitz finished the job.

NE wanted the Bills game just as much, and hung on for a 7 point win that was decided late in the 4th quarter. Just a play or two here or there makes a big difference. Brady threw a pick 6 today, so that was huge.