NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

was watching the updates on this. the bearded one has blessed the league with a good xmas gift. make those scumbags play next week! tommys herbal holistic voodoo will have to wait till the end of season! those joints are aching, time to chug some morphine tommy lol. we are coming for you.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Kraft being charged with a felony is not football related? Because the name Epstein and Trump was mentioned means the discussion  has to go away?  Sad to here cancel culture exists in TBD now. 

i mean, it’s related to football to the same degree the Russ Brandon scandal and firing was I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Kraft being charged with a felony is not football related? Because the name Epstein and Trump was mentioned means the discussion  has to go away?  Sad to here cancel culture exists in TBD now. 

stop being a baby. sheesh.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Politics should always be removed out of here. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Politics should always be removed out of here. 

And this is the reason why Kraft gets away with everything. With this logic then every time the name Trump comes up in a thread it should be removed out of here? The thread had to do with his Felony charge. Nothing to do with politics. 

Edited by wppete

Just now, KayAdams said:

What is a "pay toilet?" Is that something they have in Boston? They make people pay to use the restroom? If that's the case, then I will just drop panties and go wherever I so please on the streets of Boston.

here i sit

brokenhearted

paid to sh*t

but only farted

4 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

'Can’t believe we have to play on wild card weekend like plebs.'

Spoilt little twats.

they are turning on everything that got them there, it's like tigers eating their young.  that's is a spoiled, entitled and unreasonable fanbase...

If the Titans take care of business, they walk into there and beat them to death with a heavy dose of Henry.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

What is a "pay toilet?" Is that something they have in Boston? They make people pay to use the restroom? If that's the case, then I will just drop panties and go wherever I so please on the streets of Boston.

:thumbsup:

San Francisco of the east coast?

2 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

You are too young.  There used to be toilets you had to put a dime in to get in.  Capitalism at its finest.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

And this is the reason why Kraft gets away with everything. 

Plenty of places to see disrespectful nasty political talk. This isn’t one of them. We can barely discuss football on a decent level here. Politics do not belong because people cannot play nicely 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

You are too young.  There used to be toilets you had to put a dime in to get in.  Capitalism at its finest.

I'm old enough to remember when they were a nickel.

• Haha (+1) 2