Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

Our Buffalo Bills are in fact playing a game tomorrow

There are many teams that are cleaning out their lockers this week....that has been us in the past

but....IT IS NOT US.....and we did not back in this year we had our 5th seed with games to play.  

I was around for the Super bowl losses (before that a little bit actually)......I am extremely proud to call myself a Bills fan

.....and I love you all

Go bills

• Like (+1) 11

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Does anyone ever look like he’s having more fun than Dion Dawkins? I think the man totally gets that he’s playing a kid’s game and is getting paid big bucks to do so. Like he’s got life by the balls. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think probably Daboll and McDermott agree with you, the question they're weighing is who they could leave off. 

Playing Foster is apparently something Heath Farwell is willing to "go to the mat" for.

Wait wait wait...so are we saying that anyone that must convince McD of their opinion must go to the mat?

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Think he only missed 2 games. Or was it 3? Either way not that many though,

No it wasn't much. My point is that the injury slowed down their plan to integrate him in the offense so it took longer than anyone wanted for him to become featured. 

24 hours to go and prices are still dropping. Starting $60 (+ fees) and lower bowl starting at $115. Tickets available in every section!  C'mon Bills Mafia, take over NRG!

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/houston-texans-playoff-game-1-v-buffalo-bills-afc-wild-card/event/3A00576C8A402121

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

that's his business casual game face 

Resting business face?

56 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Man I just know Ed O is hyped up for this game. Have a feeling he makes some monster plays tomorrow.

Let's hope he goes JJ Watt style on them like JJ did on us/EJ.

I was just watching National Geographic channel and there was a commercial for “espn wildcard weekend featuring the Bills and Texans”. 

It was a minute long commercial showing different clips of Allen vs Watson, etc. 

I know these playoff commercials are standard every year, but it’s just so cool seeing the Bills featured in one again (I don’t remember seeing one in 2017. Maybe I missed it). 

People (other than Bills/Texans fans) actually seem excited to watch this game. This is definitely different than 2017. Nobody is saying we don’t belong, or that we don’t stand a chance. 

Im already starting to get nervous about tomorrow, though... lol

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

24 hours to go and prices are still dropping. Starting $60 (+ fees) and lower bowl starting at $115. Tickets available in every section!  C'mon Bills Mafia, take over NRG!

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/houston-texans-playoff-game-1-v-buffalo-bills-afc-wild-card/event/3A00576C8A402121

There’s still tickets left for sale? How? Are Houston fans not that excited about this game? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I agree with just about everything in this video, except for the last part where she mentions she would like the Bills better if they were at home.

6-2 on the road, 4-4 @ home, I’m cool with them bein road dogs the whole way through.  

I agree but am rooting for the titans so if they make it to AFC Championship it would be at our house.

Also we've only played one dome game this year and it was against a good D and our O was dang good.  Kindof wondering if maybe Daboll installed a dome offense.  Hopefully it works in their dome as it did in Smiley's.

Go BILLS in a dome and on the road!

Edited by reddogblitz