Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I could never respect a man who willingly goes by Booger. Idgad if it’s a Family name. It’s a BOOGER, ferchristsake!

Why are you here? Seriously, why?

Why do you find it interesting that we couldn’t care less about 1 or 2 good plays the worst ever starting quarterback in NFL history had? 

Because the amnesia, and the continual beating on Peterman long after he's gone, indicates that some Bills fans can't let go of their whipping boys, to the point where they have to make them worse than they were. It's a kind of cognitive dissonance, the flipside of which is those who will not admit any flaws in their heroes. 

Look up Manichaeism. 

• Like (+1) 2

Texans coach Bill O'Brien said Will Fuller (groin) is "headed in the right direction" to play in Saturday's Wild Card game against Buffalo.

O'Brien said it's too early to make a determination on Fuller's status, though he appears to be progressing well ahead of Houston's playoff opener, slated for 4:30 PM ET on Saturday.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Texans have nothing to do with the Oilers’ legacy. That legacy was transferred to the Titans when they moved to Tenny. And I’d say any Oilers ghost from the past was exorcised by the Music City Miracle.

Nice stretch by the media to try and create a story line for this game.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Figster said:

Robert Foster 13 games, 3 receptions, 64 yards, height 6'  2"  weight 196

Duke Williams, 1 game, 6 receptions, 108 yards, height 6' 3" weight 225

Williams is bigger then Foster and given the opportunity plays bigger then Foster.

Doesn't Foster have half a season worth of games in 2018? Why are you limiting the stats that way?

5 hours ago, Figster said:

I'll pass this info on to Paris If you don't mind. I'll also get her seating info this week and give you a shout back.

I already told her I have a friend from our Bills forum that lives in Texas that I thought might be going.

Awesome.

My niece wants to get Jim Kellys signature on her football and I'm sure he will make it to the game. Perhaps you can give her a hand. I know your not bashful at all about mixing it up with Bills players.

Please pass it along to Paris. ?

Your memory serves you well ?.

However it would be a fluke to cross paths with Jim Kelly.

Should she be on Facebook have her join The Houston Bills Backers Facebook Group to get up to date information.

Oh.... and good to hear from you ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

Doesn't Foster have half a season worth of games in 2018? Why are you limiting the stats that way?

Maybe cuz he sux now???

I mean, using 2018 stats really hurts your case. Duke led his league in receiving.

Edited by r00tabaga