Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

1 hour ago, CodeMonkey said:

Why, because of the dancing and prancing he was doing?  

Remember, he flat out dropped a important one on 3rd down.

No, because of the over 100 yards he put up against a first team defense while being surrounded by second team skill players. Hell, Beasley has dropped a bunch of passes. Receivers drop passes. 

In case you haven't noticed, the Bills could use some weapons on offense. If you'd rather have Robert Foster in the lineup, that's fine.

6 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

No, because of the over 100 yards he put up against a first team defense while being surrounded by second team skill players. Hell, Beasley has dropped a bunch of passes. Receivers drop passes. 

In case you haven't noticed, the Bills could use some weapons on offense. If you'd rather have Robert Foster in the lineup, that's fine.

Strictly as a Wide Receiver...

Duke Williams > Robert Foster

That much is clear.

However, Foster has stepped up his special teams game up to the point where he won’t be inactive.

Not sure if Duke has shown enough to be active on Saturday.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

43 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I thought it was interesting that Knox was inactive for the game along with Beasley, Brown, Singletary and White. Was Knox nursing an injury or is it a sign of the value that the coaching staff puts on Knox? If Allen and Knox can put it all together they can be a good combo going forward.

He was not injured 

17 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

That much is clear.

However, Foster has stepped up his special teams game up to the point where he won’t be inactive.

Yeah, but if Duke plays Foster's gunner position won't be needed, since they won't need to punt....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Id rather see yeldon out there then duke

Yeldon is incapable of yards after contact. He couldn’t break a tackle if his life depended on it. And he disappears at big moments. Hard pass. At least Duke has the ability to positively impact a game. 

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Last year's highlights...

Forgot about much of this including RayRay muffing the punt in the first quarter. 

Wow! The fact that we were not only in this game but also should have won even w josh getting hurt is mind blowing. Between the refs w multiple game changing calls against us, bad bounces, about 5 sacks that Watson somehow escaped, Josh getting injured, wow. 

If this team shows up to play Saturday we could blow them the F*** out. And I never really get a feeling like that. With this one I do. 

image.thumb.png.95950b5c0bd82a0ba9bfad6c526e188c.png

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/these-nfl-analysts-have-believed-in-the-playoff-bound-bills-since-the-start-of-t

Bills supporters in the media given props:

Adam Schein

Pete Prisco

Wow, my fingers are sore from typing that list!

Key tidbits:

Sean McDermott is a gem. This is why we guaranteed in March that the Bills were making the playoffs. Congrats Buffalo.

— Adam Schein (@AdamSchein) December 16, 2019

Schein was also quick to praise general manager Brandon Beane for a “smart and calculated” series of offseason signings rooted in providing upgrades on offense for Josh Allen.

CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco, much like Schein, has an affinity for McDermott, and also predicted Buffalo as an AFC playoff team for 2019. He saw a top five defense that could hold a team in games and felt Buffalo’s young quarterback with an improved set of weapons could raise the team’s offensive production.

“I saw a team on defense that would rally around their coach and take on his personality and that’s exactly what they did,” Prisco said. “That defense is very good and they play hard and feisty and that’s who Sean McDermott is. On the other side of the ball I’m also a big believer in Josh Allen. I know not that many people are, but I am and I have been since he came out. I think he’s gotten better and better as the season has moved along.”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

That much is clear.

What has Foster done that is exactly noteworthy on ST's that another depth player, or even a starter (it is the playoffs) can't provide?

48 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Trickery would be nice as would getting up 21-0 in the 1st Qtr.

The Bills offence can barely do that in 4 quarters.......

Terry & Kim have moved the 7pm Sabres game on Saturday to a 1pm start so there will be no overlap of the games and fans can catch both games

Edited by apuszczalowski