Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Keep in mind that he also faced the fewest 8+ boxes in the NFL.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how that factors into the missed tackle stat which is impressive. Frank gore faced the 3rd most % of 8+ defenders which is interesting.

15 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Yeah, but I'm not sure how that factors into the missed tackle stat which is impressive. Frank gore faced the 3rd most % of 8+ defenders which is interesting.

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Why would that affect the rate?

I meant that to be in reference to the most carried of 10+ yards stat

5 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

I couldn't see find that stat, I wonder how it correlates to 8+ in the box which can be found here Next GEN Stats 8+ Box

It was in the tweet that was posted. 2nd highest percentage of carries that went for 10+ yards.

I would guess that less guys in the box would lead to more chunk rushes, but that’s educated guesswork on my part 

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually prefer the road game here - indoors so no weather issues, plus our fans travel. Also the team seems to feel less pressure on the road sometimes? Maybe. 

Which does lead to the inevitable... should we build a dome question.   Not to sidetrack the thread, but it's annoying to me that I feel better about this game being away in a Dome, than at home in the elements. 

Of course, we could just start playing better at home so people like me stop thinking that...

10 minutes ago, mattrock123 said:

So simple, yet so true.  If we start neglecting the run right away, problems will arise.  Texans will start blitzing and the Bills have not shown the ability to setup a proper screen passing game.

I agree with the game plan of running the ball. But I also know we need to get Josh going early or he has accuracy/jitters issues. First drive needs to have quick hitting passes and designed Josh runs so he can settle in early. Otherwise we will score 9 points all game. Have to get him going...then pound the rock and let him play. 

• Like (+1) 2