Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Possible smoke screen but it makes sense that he'll be on a snap count in his first game back from injury.

I anticipate him primarily playing on obvious passing downs. No way he is in football shape to take a lot of snaps.  But he is a physical freak so who knows. Guess we will find out in a few days. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, Dr. K said:

Because the amnesia, and the continual beating on Peterman long after he's gone, indicates that some Bills fans can't let go of their whipping boys, to the point where they have to make them worse than they were. It's a kind of cognitive dissonance, the flipside of which is those who will not admit any flaws in their heroes. 

Look up Manichaeism. 

The idiot lost numerous games on his own merit for being otherworldly bad.

I gotcher Manichaeism. Right here!

F0A3837D-9AA0-4EA8-85BA-AE8EAD2C7A2F.jpeg

On 12/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, Sig1Hunter said:

Doesn’t the new decade technically start in 2021?

Well, yes, technically. But we made all these plans! So..

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The idiot lost numerous games on his own merit for being otherworldly bad.

I gotcher Manichaeism. Right here!

F0A3837D-9AA0-4EA8-85BA-AE8EAD2C7A2F.jpeg

Well, yes, technically. But we made all these plans! So..

I faced him in college!  I got a single off of him.  I topped the ball, it hit the corner of home plate and went straight up in the air.  I beat it out before the second baseman could deliver it to first.  In the books, it looks like a line drive to right center.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else, looking at Josh Allen and Coach McD presser, feel that they're overblowing the Texans D a bit? 

Yes, we need to take them seriously, we need to take every defense seriously, but I'd like to perceive a bit more swag.

Have you ever watched a Belichick press conference?  Every team they play is unbelievably good in all facets of the game.  This is coachspeak 101 -- don't give your opponents any reason to feel disrespected.

I'm surprised you think the comments made by McD or Josh to the media reflect anything about the team's mindset.  You've been analyzing these PCs far too much lately, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else, looking at Josh Allen and Coach McD presser, feel that they're overblowing the Texans D a bit? 

Yes, we need to take them seriously, we need to take every defense seriously, but I'd like to perceive a bit more swag.

External messaging vs internal messaging

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not sure what you mean here, could you expand a bit?

Could be my personal interpretation, it appears that McD is hinting that Allen is still not where they would like him to be for the offense to function properly.   I think it's evident in some of the hesitation that shows up on film where Allen doesn't quite trust the route and by the time he does, the window closes.

• Like (+1) 1