Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

8 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I don't. I'd be fine if he never played another down.

I'll always consider him an all-time scumbag for going low on EJ and then celebrating the resulting injury.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Was looking into going to the game until I saw the absolute ridiculous round trip flight costs of $1100 BEFORE the airlines kill you with their add on fees.

Just absolute craziness. No way in the world a flight ANYWHERE in the US should cost this much. I could almost fly round trip to Europe for that.

I was debating buying airfare back when a Houston game was likely but not guaranteed. Could have flown from MHT for just over $300 R/T

Edited by PromoTheRobot

11 hours ago, brianthomas said:

Technically yes you're right. But thats just not the way people think. Like when you turn 20, 30, 40 years old, each time you hit one of those years you consider it a new decade of your life by default of digits. Its the same thing with the calendar & 2020. Its a bit illogical but its just the way it is

When you hit Start on a stop watch, where does it begin?

19 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

considering the talent he has had to work with he has done very well

feels good to finally have a top oline coach 

not saying he hasn’t done well. But you make it sound like the Bills OL are scrubs. 

Spain is a top OG

Dawkins is a hell of a LT

Morse is a top Center 

Felciano is a very good OG. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

not saying he hasn’t done well. But you make it sound like the Bills OL are scrubs. 

Spain is a top OG

Dawkins is a hell of a LT

Morse is a top Center 

Felciano is a very good OG. 

Spain is average, not not a top guard by any means lol

Felciano is prob the best player on the line. Morse has been decent this season, again nothing special. Dawkins is still a huge question mark at LT, did you not watch the final drive of the patriots game? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tesla03 said:

Spain is average, not not a top guard by any means lol

Felciano is prob the best player on the line. Morse has been decent this season, again nothing special. Dawkins is still a huge question mark at LT, did you not watch the final drive of the patriots game? 

how many Sacks as Spain given up this year?  I will wait on that stat. Dawkins is a top end LT no debating that unless you have no idea what you are looking at on the OL. Same with Morse. 

really the only issue this season has been the up and down play at the RT spot. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It will be good to have him available however a gimpy CB on Fuller is not ideal start with Kevin Johnson please 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

how many Sacks as Spain given up this year?  I will wait on that stat. Dawkins is a top end LT no debating that unless you have no idea what you are looking at on the OL. Same with Morse. 

really the only issue this season has been the up and down play at the RT spot. 

top end LT's don't collapse on the final potential game winning drive of games. Dawkins has been beat bad plenty of times this season, top end LT's don't have that happen. 

I would gladly use a top draft pick on a franchise LT in the next 2 years 

Just now, Tesla03 said:

top end LT's don't collapse on the final potential game winning drive of games. Dawkins has been beat bad plenty of times this season, top end LT's don't have that happen. 

I would gladly use a top draft pick on a franchise LT in the next 2 years 

got it so you don’t know what you are looking at and basing your stance on a couple beats. Thanks