Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

2 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

#Bills practice squad DE Eddie Yarbrough did not participate in practice today and his locker was cleared out. It's likely that he got scooped up by another team's active roster today.

hopefully not Houston 

Doubtful it's Houston since I think it needs to be six days in advance of a game.  Someone with more knowledge of PS rules can probably clarify.

47 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

Why does he suck now? That doesn't make any sense. 

Duke led the CFL in receiving. That's wonderful, but it would b very difficult to directly compare.

I get the feeling logic doesn't play a big role in the arguments I'm hearing here.

Where is your wonderful argument????

Watt is officially playing as well

10 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

#Bills practice squad DE Eddie Yarbrough did not participate in practice today and his locker was cleared out. It's likely that he got scooped up by another team's active roster today.

hopefully not Houston 

Heard it was Minnesota.

3 hours ago, Bills Oil Company said:

One good hit from Poyer and he'll be out.   The guy can't stay on the field.  Not worried about him.   

Hope Tre shadows Hopkins all day though.  

You should be.  Tre can't cover both of them

Fuller is dealing with a groin which they called a three week injury I believe. He’s definitely pushing it because I’m sure you take the mind set one and done. How effective he will be remains to be seen, one tweak could aggravate it more.

Anyway,  if he plays we just deal with it. The road only gets tougher after Houston. 

We seem destined to get another crack at Baltimore. The coaches all knew we could meet again down the line after the game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gregor7777 said:

Doesn't Foster have half a season worth of games in 2018? Why are you limiting the stats that way?

My original post was to compare 1 game of Williams as Barkleys go to guy to 1 season of Foster ( 2019 )

With a little help I kind of got pulled away from my original point.

Metric's, geeesh...

Its all good...

Edited by Figster

40 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

hopefully not Houston 

minny

• Like (+1) 1