Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

1 hour ago, Clark Hill said:

Anyone driving to the game that can fit 1 more. 34yr old male from niagara falls canada. Will compensate of course. Clarkhill_2@hotmail.com email me if anything possible. And go bills!!!

Do you have a FBI background check and a State Police finger print clearances.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I never have turned down the TV and put on Murphy, but Booger McFarland is not someone I want to hear.

He is the worst, no matter what teams are playing, I find him very hard to listen to. Why would anyone employee him for this kind of job????

6 hours ago, John in Jax said:

I was surprised that the Bills didn't get the night game on Saturday, since it's a lot warmer in Houston (and inside too) than it is in Foxboro, and I figured they'd give a break to Pats/Titans by making it a little bit warmer for their game (by having it earlier in the day).

Weather has no effect on how the NFL schedules playoffs. None. I learned this from the 506 forums.

The NFL learned this after the Patriots beat Oakland in the famous tuck game in 2001. People love bad weather games.

Edited by egd

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That's a smoke screen if I ever saw one. He might play but the wording is very much gamesmanship.

I went back to when he re-injured himself and he absolutely did.

No chance he's anywhere close to even 80 percent if he plays and if he does he'll be out by halftime.  

41 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Maybe cuz he sux now???

I mean, using 2018 stats really hurts your case. Duke led his league in receiving.

Why does he suck now? That doesn't make any sense. 

Duke led the CFL in receiving. That's wonderful, but it would b very difficult to directly compare.

I get the feeling logic doesn't play a big role in the arguments I'm hearing here.

5 minutes ago, egd said:

Weather has no effect on how the NFL schedules playoffs. None. I learned this from the 506 forums.

The NFL learned this after the Patriots beat Oakland in the famous tuck game in 2001. People love bad weather games.

You're probably right, but it sure is a big factor as to where they play the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

You're probably right, but it sure is a big factor as to where they play the Super Bowl.

You're right! [Still upset from the Bills having to play the SB in Minnesota in the 1991 season.]

45 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are you a murderer? 

would he tell you if he was? that would ruin the surprise

11 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Watt, Joseph and fuller are all practicing today 

Tue, Dec 31

The Texans consider Will Fuller (groin) day to day heading into Saturday's Wild Card game against the Bills.

"He's progressing," coach Bill O'Brien said Tuesday. "Working hard to get back." O'Brien had previously said Fuller is "headed in the right direction" after missing Week 17.

We won't know till Saturday

51 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I noticed an uncomfortable trend with Buffalo and Josh Allen in particular. Allen has played a defense rated no less than 12 over the last 6 weeks and played well. There is some jostling in terms of pure passing defense, but when I look at the last game where he faced a "bad" defense (MIA week 11) he absolutely lit them up (4 total TDs). I wonder if RAC is going to be able to pull another rabbit out of his hat. Buffalo has a suspect offensive line in terms of pass protection. Run block grades are more favorable. Geez everything I look at in terms of matchup and strength vs weakness regressions it looks like more and more that Buffalo should win this game.

Texans fan

• Like (+1) 5

58 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are you a murderer? 

Man, you're driving to Texas!  You should be more concerned as to the quantity and quality of the firearms he can bring!

Russian-born Computer Scientist driving to Houston for first post-PhD job:

"When I crossed the Texas border, they stopped me and searched my car for firearms.  Fortunately, I had some, so they let me in"

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1