Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

19 hours ago, wppete said:

that's only if NE beats the Titans (most likely the 6th seed) I don’t believe NE can beat a Physical team like the titans. 

And if Tennessee stays alive, that makes it still possible (although HIGHLY unlikely) that we can host the AFC championship game! 

The only way we can host a playoff game is if it's against TEN.

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The issue is that both are owned by Disney and need the same extra add on package.

I mean, I could use nfl bite but I want to watch it on my TV, not casting it with tons of lag.

Can't you just get  ABC  over the air with an antenna? Does anyone use an antenna anymore?

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I thought it was interesting that Knox was inactive for the game along with Beasley, Brown, Singletary and White. Was Knox nursing an injury or is it a sign of the value that the coaching staff puts on Knox? If Allen and Knox can put it all together they can be a good combo going forward.

He's clearly the starter there - 65% of snaps vs. 30 or below for everyone else and trended up as the season went along.  Kroft being healthy helps add a 2nd TE who functions more do-all than someone like smith.

Just now, dneveu said:

He's clearly the starter there - 65% of snaps vs. 30 or below for everyone else and trended up as the season went along.  Kroft being healthy helps add a 2nd TE who functions more do-all than someone like smith.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sweeney’s performance yesterday. The announcers summed it up pretty well when they were noting that he would sit down in the right area of the field to present himself for the throw. That’s something that had been missing from the TE group. Dawson does pretty well coming across the field and going on the long ball, and perhaps it’s playcalling, but there doesn’t seem to be that “set up in the middle of the zone” play that has been run successfully with the tight ends aside from Sweeney yesterday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I thought it was interesting that Knox was inactive for the game along with Beasley, Brown, Singletary and White. Was Knox nursing an injury or is it a sign of the value that the coaching staff puts on Knox? If Allen and Knox can put it all together they can be a good combo going forward.

McD has had a TE inactive on game days all year once Kroft returned from injury. I think he was just staying consistent with what he’s been doing there. 

12 minutes ago, egd said:

How is the offense going to get going when Watt blows our weak OL up? He was the NFL MVP  a few years ago.

A few years and 9 surgeries ago, Watt was indeed the NFL MVP.  Cam Newton was the offensive MVP that year.  

Since winning the DPOY award in 2015 Watt has played one full season. 2016 3 games, 2017 5 games, 2018 16 games, 2019 8 games.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

WGR just confirmed that Sean McDermott is inquiring with league about a forfeit.

So who had the Bills on the spread?  A forfeit is 2-0, so Bills cover at +3.

• Haha (+1) 1