Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

1 minute ago, Texansphan said:

Yeah pretty much.

He is a gym rat and has been accused of substance abuse for years.

Brian Cushing ILB was an abuser and got caught.

An all time good guy in the NFL and people flame him. I dont understand it. Envy and jealousy are horrible character traits. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

When do the TV coverage maps come out? Hoping we get the game in the Adirondacks area of NY.

Everyone should get it, as it’s the only game in the country at that time. However, for the Cheatriots, that was special pay and as we were going out to a Sports bar to see it, we had to find one that had paid the freight! ?

Bills offense really need to come out in the first quarter and look sharp. Offense can't sit back and wait until the end of 2nd qtr to start rolling.  Come out and have an effective first drive and also not leave any points out on the field.  Don't take the sack on 3rd and long inside the 30, not 3rd down dropped passes and then in 2nd half if the Bills get a lead, don't try to sit on the ball when there's still a lot of time left.  Bills just need more of a killer instinct instead of the lets keep the game close mentality they seem to run. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Bills offense really need to come out in the first quarter and look sharp. Offense can't sit back and wait until the end of 2nd qtr to start rolling.  Come out and have an effective first drive and also not leave any points out on the field.  Don't take the sack on 3rd and long inside the 30, not 3rd down dropped passes and then in 2nd half if the Bills get a lead, don't try to sit on the ball when there's still a lot of time left.  Bills just need more of a killer instinct instead of the lets keep the game close mentality they seem to run. 

You pretty much summarized the Texans.

Toss in keep the penalties to a bare minimum and giving up 3rd down conversions and you nailed us.

Edited by Texansphan
Info.
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dakrider said:

IF we come out hot then I think we win this game easily since it means 1) we put points on the board and 2) we will control the clock since we rarely have huge plays for TDs, more methodical drives. Assuming the defense does its thing, it will look like the Cowboys game. Unfortunately our offense is very hot and cold. we almost never come out hot and we often leave points on the board. I think we can still win an ugly game as we have all year. It really depends on how our defense handles their offense.

My prediction for the game is it will be ugly on offense and Daboll/Allen will have to put just enough drives together to score points and have the defense keep the game within reach. Fortunately this Houston team has also been streaky. If they come out rolling like they did against NE then itll be tough to keep up with them given our offense.

I think the Bills win a close one, low scoring game.

Edited by jletha

1 minute ago, CodeMonkey said:

Why, because of the dancing and prancing he was doing?  

Remember, he flat out dropped a important one on 3rd down.

I thought he played pretty well... very active blocker in this game as well.  Made some tough catches on the sidelines.  He had a bad drop - but foster also had 0 catches on 4 targets.  

Considering Mckenzie seemed fairly dangerous with both speed and elusiveness on his runs and stuff (minus the drop), i'd probably have foster inactive?   I guess it depends on the gameplan, do you want to use roberts in the mckenzie role, williams as a conventional X/Z WR, and carry foster simply as a gunner? 

Where is the need more important?  Jumpstart the O with mckenzie?  Or core special teams with foster?

Edited by dneveu

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well f**k why did it have to be ABC? I'm going to need to expand my Sling account to pick it up.

dude just use nflbite.com  

Great site, always mutliple feeds to every game, they work perfectly, theres never been any buffering....cant believe people still dont know about this site

• Like (+1) 1