Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

3 minutes ago, MDH said:

I wish they’d tell us how this game

impacts the schedule so then I’d have a real rooting interest.

If Seattle wins, one of the games next week is on the west coast and not in New Orleans. I imagine it mostly comes down to time slots - but there could be logistical issues with either city, too.

6 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I believe that Duke Williams needs to see the field.

You are correct, the problem is that Sean and or Brian don’t understand why this would be a good thing.  They have been wrong all season when it comes to activating Williams and then actually using him. Wouldn’t it be great to see Brown, Beasley, and Williams starting on offense...in the playoffs... nah who in their right mind would want that...?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

UNYW3EX3KNC65PAHEXD5MNI2DE.jpg

"There's only so long you can keep a dog on a leash." -Duke Williams

One of the more puzzling aspects of the 2019 Bills coaching staff is their refusal to incorporate Williams into the game-day roster despite everything he brings to the table: a much-needed dimension in the passing game, a physical presence in the running game, and emotional leadership on the field. This guy is a dog; the fans know it and chant "Duuuuuuuke" every time he catches the ball. He won the Tennessee game for us and then went to the bench for 10 weeks, only to resurface today and put up over 100 yards. Sean McDermott needs to activate Williams for the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

UNYW3EX3KNC65PAHEXD5MNI2DE.jpg

"There's only so long you can keep a dog on a leash." -Duke Williams

One of the more puzzling aspects of the 2019 Bills coaching staff is their refusal to incorporate Williams into the game-day roster despite everything he brings to the table: a much-needed dimension in the passing game, a physical presence in the running game, and emotional leadership on the field. This guy is a dog; the fans know it and chant "Duuuuuuuke" every time he catches the ball. He won the Tennessee game for us and then went to the bench for 10 weeks, only to resurface today and put up over 100 yards. Sean McDermott needs to activate Williams for the playoffs.

Perhaps McBeane has waited until the postseason to unleash Duke, thus elevating from “Playoff Caliber” to “Championship Caliber”

Now the only question is... can Christian Wade also be activated to the playoff roster.

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Perhaps McBeane has waited until the postseason to unleash Duke, thus elevating from “Playoff Caliber” to “Championship Caliber”

Now the only question is... can Christian Wade also be activated to the playoff roster.

No Wade can not

Just now, jimmy10 said:

Alright, that GD west coast game is over. When is our fricking game next weekend??

Sitting starters in the final game and watching the final regular season game wondering what the playoff schedule is for the Bills.

I could get used to this.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I see everyone is staying awake to get the official day and time.

It's like waiting for the ball to drop on New Years.

?

Seriously, wtf NFL 

just said coming up after commercial break 

Edited by FluffHead