Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

The Texans have that albatross of one and done that they want to get rid of. They will be more motivated than we give them credit for. 

We need to get up on them early, play with a lead and dictate the game.

We can’t play 16-13 rope a dope IMO, especially if Fuller plays. 

I hope we pressure that OL.

If we don't blitz, we don't win.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I 100% expect this to happen, White doesn't follow WR's around the field.

He follows WRs when they change sides on the outside.  He doesn’t always follow them when they move to the slot. Sometimes but mostly not.

54 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

There is no way IMO he is going to ask for that much.

Howard and Norman are the highest paid,  both are getting 15 million per.  You are saying Tre wants 18 million per, easily?

White will get 17-18M per. He’s worth every penny.

You draft guys hoping they turn out like White, when they do you pay them. Otherwise the team just runs on a treadmill getting nowhere.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The thing to me about Yeldon isnt so much I expect him to score, total 75 yards, and have 6 catches.  

We're just too predictable.  Some people are saying conservative.  Its not that.  Too predictable.  Then we get too cute in the red zone.  

Yeldon (and Duke to) need to be options.  We're scoring less than what, 21-24 points a game?  

The fact this hasn't been done already is mind boggling.  He can be James White lite for this offense.  He's done that his whole career.  

Yeldon should've been playing all year, same for Duke. Yet all people care about is whether they were worthy of special teams. Stupid rational. All year our offense has struggled. Some is on Allen yet alot is on Daboll. He needs more weapons and these 2 guys have been watching from the sidelines all year long. We got a taste of what they can contribute today, for Gods sake use them.

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Any word if JJ Watt will be making a return for this game? He’s a game changer for sure. 

He says yes. Personally, not worried. You don’t come back from a torn pec in 2-3 months and be a game changer right away. Even when you’re a giant steroid monster. 

Just now, FluffHead said:

I feel like they know regardless of the outcome of this game. Give us the deets, big brother. Trying to travel on a budget here 

I agree.  I bought my tickets at 1:00 am this morning just so I can have until Monday to make a change to my flight with Delta.  They give you a day to cancel or make changes without penalty.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, FluffHead said:

I feel like they know regardless of the outcome of this game. Give us the deets, big brother. Trying to travel on a budget here 

I wish they’d tell us how this game

impacts the schedule so then I’d have a real rooting interest.