Josh Allen Waterboy

Irv

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Clearly, we need better.  He didn't even come close today.  He's had 32 starts and not one 300 yard game.  That's concerning.

He played 2 series- we are 10-6 with a lot to look forward to. He made a pretty big leap from year 1 to 2 lets hope for the next step. Kids got a good head on his shoulders and all the tools.

13 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

He played 2 series- we are 10-6 with a lot to look forward to. He made a pretty big leap from year 1 to 2 lets hope for the next step. Kids got a good head on his shoulders and all the tools.

Well, I'm pretty sure we could have had Watson or Mahomes.  They both have a lot of 300 yard games.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Anybody watching the game today see Josh at about the 8 minute left in the 4th chatting with one of his receivers hop up and grab his teammate a couple of cups of water?  I’m pretty sure they weren’t for himself.  I think this epitomizes selflessness and leadership across the whole organization.  

Saw it he is classic leader

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Well, I'm pretty sure we could have had Watson or Mahomes.  They both have a lot of 300 yard games.

Hindsight is 20/20. If 300 yarders is your benchmark so be it. I want more yards also and I believe they will come. 

Edited by billsfan_34

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Hindsight is 20/20. If 300 yarders is your benchmark so be it. I want more yards also and I believe they will come. 

I'm sorry, man.  I was just messing with you.  I LOVE Josh and could not be happier that he's our guy.  And you're damn right ... the yards will come, as will the rings.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!