Week 17: NJ Jets at Buffalo Bills PostGame

For a coaching staff that preaches fundamentals I’m going to pull all my hair out watching this defense miss tackle after tackle.

Before this game they had the 2nd most

missed tackles in the league. Wouldn’t surprise me if they finish with the most.

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Never thought I’d say this, but I hope Wallace is ok. We are going to need every corner we have against Houston.

Yep, for those who didn’t love Wallace, know that he’s out there because they think he’s better than the guys behind him....like McKenzie! Go figure! Didn’t see THAT coming.....

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If there's one thing I can take from the past two weeks is the Bills defense is extremely susceptible to the screen pass.... hopefully McDermott takes notice. 

Any chance you took away something positive?

Stupid question. Nevermind. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

No, you don't want to do that, because then it guarantees that Josh Allen suffers a serious injury next season.

Keep the Fitzy voodoo out of WNY! There is no vaccine for his dark magic. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I find myself shrugging off this loss.  I had thought that a W was probable, but even so, it wasn't that much of a game to watch.  For me the game to watch happened on Thanksgiving, and then we got a second helping against the Steelers.  The last time I was indifferent about a Bills game was in the 1990 season finale against the Redskins.  That's a super long time.  Plus, I've had a house full of people (Bears fans, my in-laws) for 10 days, and a Pats loss helped take the edge off a bit.

Still, I find myself looking forward to the WC round.  Unlike the ditty against the Jags two years ago, I'm excited rather than hoping that something bad doesn't happen.