Clemson v. OSU

dayman

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

i think there would be a lot of head scratching on that pick more pressing needs imo

RB2 will be a BIG NEED in 2020.

While I like the 2020 draft in terms getting quality RB's in the lower rounds, taking Dobbins early is the least of the Bills worries.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

RB2 will be a BIG NEED in 2020.

While I like the 2020 draft in terms getting quality RB's in the lower rounds, taking Dobbins early is the least of the Bills worries.

rb2 is a FA signing or a mid to late round pick im ok with not with one of there first couple of picks DE/WR my top top draft picks wouldn't even mind them moving up for either of those picks since we have some extra ones

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

rb2 is a FA signing or a mid to late round pick im ok with not with one of there first couple of picks DE/WR my top top draft picks wouldn't even mind them moving up for either of those picks since we have some extra ones

Guys like Drake and Henry are going to command big bucks.

I don't know how the Bills feel about those two.

3 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

Give me the kid from LSU. 

I like Jefferson as well both have room to add weight to their frames Jefferson had a good game. tonight was off the charts due to Oklahoma's horrid secondary and then losing one when he kicked from the game for the targeting.  Don't put a lot on tonight's performance by him they were very thin at CB going into and that just made it worse 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Guys like Drake and Henry are going to command big bucks.

I don't know how the Bills feel about those two.

yeah those guys will not be on the list imo they will be wanting number one back money 

Howard, Riddick Miller imo would be a back they would possibly target

I personally don't want to pay a RB ever. Draft another RB late and he can be our #2. IMO, teams can run just fine off of periodic 3rd/4th round picks ... no need to pay up on the second contract ever at RB. Keep building that line. Try to find some WRs to pay...they are worth it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

That was targeting?  Refs practicing being terrible for the move up to the NFL.

they are really trying to fix this lowering of the head college is a bit more picky about it than the NFL

Not sure targeting is correct call but it's a pf bout anytime in college when they lower the head to make the hit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.