CFP Semifinal- Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson 8:15pm

YoloinOhio

I was hoping for a tight ballgame with no controversy I have alumn friends from both schools now I’ll be placed in the Switzerland role ACK it’s now any bodies ballgame may the better team win. 

PS: I didn’t like the targeting call. 

Oh my Dobbins with the non contact hobble after returning to the game I bet he’ll be out now that’s a significant loss for the buckeyes

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dobbins hurt?

Banged up taped  up, came back now out again. ?

• Sad 1

I guess I disagree with the OSU homer crowd.  I thought that was definitely roughing the passer.   The analyst said that it didn't matter that the QB dipped his head.  Had they not called that, with Lawrence going down,  Young didn't need to almost rip his head off.  The flag was deserved.

OSU should have been up by a lot more, shooting themselves in the foot with dropped passes.

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'll never understand why the indisputable video evidence standards isn't applied all the time in college or the pros.

I’m not over it. At all. BS call. Stole a TD in a close game in the ***** playoffs! 

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

What a game this has been, that took a lot of guts.

Buckeyes on top again.

Should have had another TD the refs stole

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.