Joe Burrow vs Oklahoma

wppete

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Anyone else watching this game? WOW Joe Burrow is the real deal. I’m surprised and blown away. He has 4 TDs passing and it’s not even halftime yet. He is almost flawless. Cincinnati is going to get a great QB for their rebuild. 

Why do I have a feeling that Cincinnati trades out of the 1st pick like it's sister city Cleveland has been known to do.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Burrow looks great, but LSU has receivers running wide open every play. This game is a physical mismatch. 

College is not the same as the NFL. Burrow might end up being good, but a great performance here does not translate to greatness in the NFL. Remember Geno Smith? That list of great College QBs that couldn’t make it at the NFL level is a mile long.

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

College is not the same as the NFL. Burrow might end up being good, but a great performance here does not translate to greatness in the NFL. Remember Geno Smith? That list of great College QBs that couldn’t make it at the NFL level is a mile long.

I remember watching Joe Burrows and thinking he reminds me not at all of Geno Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:53 PM, Talley56 said:

If I'm a Ravens/Steelers/Browns fan, I am very concerned about having to go through him to win the division for the next 10-15 years.  But us Bills fans had to deal with Brady.  Someone else's turn.

A valid point.  However if I'm a Ravens/Steelers/Browns fan I take solace in the knowledge that Cincy has a documented history of failure with their high draft picks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.