Joe Burrow vs Oklahoma

wppete

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

...do they though?  Are they all committable?  I highly doubt they are truly beating out Bama, LSU and UGA for guys those schools truly want.   I’m sure they have offers, teams mass mail out offers.  

Yes, they have that winning percentage because they play in a trash league.  Kind of like Clemson right now, except Clemson is actually good.  Nobody cares about OU from the Stoops era right now. 

If we’re being honest, College Football is just the SEC, Clemson and Ohio State right now. 

You are really low-balling Oklahoma.. and yes they have lots of guys that LSU and Bama were recruiting heavily

And big Time schools don't Mass male 5 Star recruits scholarship offers. They meet them at their home

And Oklahoma may not be LSU or Bama rn but they are easily a top 10 program this decade better than 98% of schools

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m a fan but...

He’s has two throws this game that would be NFL pick 6. Waited too long to throw the ball on curls and the DBs broke on them.  

I’d sometimes agree but the dude has thrown exceptionally all year and I suspect he was late but knew he could be against a guy who is not an nfl db

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

...do they though?  Are they all committable?  I highly doubt they are truly beating out Bama, LSU and UGA for guys those schools truly want.   I’m sure they have offers, teams mass mail out offers.  

Yes, they have that winning percentage because they play in a trash league.  Kind of like Clemson right now, except Clemson is actually good.  Nobody cares about OU from the Stoops era. 

If we’re being honest, College Football is just the SEC, Clemson and Ohio State right now. 

Are you by chance a SC game co cks fan?

Edited by Johnnycage46

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Size and strength is a big factor in what separates the LSU athletes from the Oklahoma athletes. Oklahoma has good small fast athletes on Defense that is effective in the BIG12 but the SEC teams are monsters. 

Exactly. It's not the athletes it's the size and strength up front

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Burrow is good but some of you are overreacting to an Oklahoma team that has zero business being in the CFP. 

They’re the sacrificial lamb because we need 4 teams, and to top it off, they play in the Big 12 where the athletes are nowhere close to LSU’s, and they don’t play defense in that league to begin with. 

Regardless they aren’t some scrub division 3 team.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I tried to convince my brother to lay 40 points. He got nervous and took it at 13. 

I got it at 6, 6.5, 12.5, 13 and 13.5.  Wish my app had that prop!

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

OU isn’t a top 10 team. They deserved a spot but stink. They are WAY closer to the 25th best team in the country than the 1st. It’s Clemson, the Big 10, the SEC and everyone else. 

It’s Clemson, OSU and the SEC imo.

edit: but you know more about college than I do.

Edited by NewEra
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.