Joe Burrow vs Oklahoma

wppete

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

His touch on the medium/long ball is lovely.

What are his comps? Who does he remind you of? A right handed Steve Young maybe? He is so accurate and especially on the run scrambling. 

Edited by wppete

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

What are his comps? Who does he remind you of? A right handed Steve Young maybe? He is so accurate and especially on the run scrambling. 

I haven't seen enough of him. This is probably the second time i have watched him, but his finesse tonight is insane.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

When they zoom in on him pre-snap, I’m reminded of Joe.

It’s really a fair comparison imo.  Obv he’s not JM, but his ball placement and accuracy has been unreal this season.  LSU is the only team that I’ve been following closely this season because I’ve been betting them all year.  Burrow has yet to disappoint.  One of the best seasons ever.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NewEra said:

It’s really a fair comparison imo.  Obv he’s not JM, but his ball placement and accuracy has been unreal this season.  LSU is the only team that I’ve been following closely this season because I’ve been betting them all year.  Burrow has yet to disappoint.  One of the best seasons ever.

It’s like when Josh Rosen was at UCLA and he would show flashes that maybe, just maybe he could be this good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.