Potential Kareem Hunt Interest

JGMcD2

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...wake me up on Draft Day......this off season is starting out WAAAAY to painful to endure.............

The off-season starts on March 18th.

So, you might wanna wake up to see what the Bills do in the trade market and FA.

?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:36 PM, Penfield45 said:

sorry but we are in no position to be passing up on talent like kareem hunt 

Sorry? Its not like he's Derrick Henry. Hunt needs complimentary players to thrive like Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Henry just needs 10 other guys. 

11 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Sorry? Its not like he's Derrick Henry. Hunt needs complimentary players to thrive like Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Henry just needs 10 other guys. 

That seems to work OK if 5 of them are strong run blockers.

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What good is talent if you aren't eligible to play?

What does Daboll tell Allen: "the best Ability is Avail-ability"?

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That seems to work OK if 5 of them are strong run blockers.

What does Daboll tell Allen: "the best Ability is Avail-ability"?

If you count Jonnu Smith, Brown, and Davis (all solid blockers) then you have 8... He ran through some absolutely gaping holes towards the end of the year.  

8 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I know 24 was a long time ago for me and I was still a dumb and foolish kid.

I dunno, it doesn't seem too much to expect a 24 yr old wealthy athlete to be able to figure out not to drive around town with ***** or containers of booze in his car.  We're not even saying don't drink don't smoke - just don't do it in public while breaking the law by speeding.  He can still go ahead and be dumb and foolish in plenty of ways that don't interfere with his profession.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Living on your own since 16.  Impressive.  So that’s you.  I don’t condone the actions I just consider everything.

I had a different word for it, but ya do what ya got to.

Unlike some others I don't hold that video eternally against him.  But the "best ability is Availability" and if he wants to make a career in the NFL, he's got to develop more sense than he seems to have.  I'm not sure what you want to have considered - he's young and dumb at 24 so we should pay him millions of dollars when he seems on the fast track to wind up suspended or on the Exempt list?

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I know 24 was a long time ago for me and I was still a dumb and foolish kid.

24 is young - Young adult. He’s not a kid and he’s accountable for his actions. In a vacuum, the video wasn’t terrible. If this was the first thing that ever happened with him, it would be less of an issue. But it isn’t, it’s like the 4th, and he’s under Roger’s microscope after a 1/2 year suspension. Haslam said he was on a short leash with the team and laid out expectations  at the time they signed him. Therefore to me it shows he either has poor judgment, or just doesn’t care about playing football, or both. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/30/2020 at 10:32 PM, YoloinOhio said:

24 is young - Young adult. He’s not a kid and he’s accountable for his actions. In a vacuum, the video wasn’t terrible. If this was the first thing that ever happened with him, it would be less of an issue. But it isn’t, it’s like the 4th, and he’s under Roger’s microscope after a 1/2 year suspension. Haslam said he was on a short leash with the team and laid out expectations  at the time they signed him. Therefore to me it shows he either has poor judgment, or just doesn’t care about playing football, or both. 

Fortunately there are things like cognative therapy for that.