Bills edition to "Renegade"

55 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Actually just had a listen. She was ok. Where is the joke in this 

Also, I cant believe slamming fellow bills fans is what these forums are for 

what are ya, new?

I don’t have a voice and I’m therefor not making public videos of me singing.   If I did, flame away 

Eh, these people choose to put themselves out there, for better or for worse, with their own gimmick. So really, if you're gonna make fun of one person, you need to make fun of them all. So here's a partial list to get you started...

Pinto Ron/Ken

Pancho Billa

Scotty

Bills Elvis

The Chefs

Jay Rubeo

Bills Dad

• Thank you (+1) 2

Her voice is okay i guess, better than mine, but i know my voice is flat in parts so i don't make videos of me singing, but her voice just doesnt fit the song at all. I think thats why people here spoke negatively about it. I know thats why i did. Church choir vocals don't really fit in with Renegade imo. Surely not for a Bills song to pump anyone up. But shes obviously a Bills fan so hey, thats cool. But gimme a Renegade that rocks

Btw we're in the playoffs! GO BILLS!

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

oh, by all means, I’ll never discredit anyone for trying to make a dime.   I’m just saying that voice or video is not worth a dime 

i like her,  not the best but shes fun.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Have you listened to Gabby Glabby filling in with Tasker on One Bills Live at all?  I dare you!  It is so awful.  It sounds like "bring your child to work day".  She echos everything he says, leading with "yahhh, rilly!".

I feel bad for Steve on those days.

she a good kid, sometimes she disagrees with him though. She is in great shape if you check out her Instagram,definitely an athlete.

A lot of her stuff is very creative. I love a parody, good or bad. Her passion as a fan is commendable. I don't ever knock anyone for how they represent their team as long as it is genuine. Regardless if you are throwing yourself through a flaming table, tossing adult toys on the field during the game, Throwing up or wetting yourself while watching the game at New Era. Singing the SHOUT song in CLE, TEN, PIT. or hamming it up on FB or OBD. Its all good. Party on.

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is really creative. Not sure what you haters are smoking; like to see you do better.

That's just it, you will NOT see us do anything like this.  See, the difference between many of us and the people who make these videos is, we have the self awareness to recognize our limitations, and the judgement to not broadcast them to the world.

13 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

That's just it, you will NOT see us do anything like this.  See, the difference between many of us and the people who make these videos is, we have the self awareness to recognize our limitations, and the judgement to not broadcast them to the world.

I dont think it is about their ability to sing rather then their desire to entertain with their idea. She isnt trying out for AGT. She is sharing her thought. She is also not tone deaf. 

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Eh, these people choose to put themselves out there, for better or for worse, with their own gimmick. So really, if you're gonna make fun of one person, you need to make fun of them all. So here's a partial list to get you started...

Pinto Ron/Ken

Pancho Billa

Scotty

Bills Elvis

The Chefs

Jay Rubeo

Bills Dad

Billstone