Bills edition to "Renegade"

I just think we should get the song.  Like a championship belt. 

We went in their house and embarrassed them right after they played it.  It essentially was the turning point of the game.  We went on to win.  And clinched our first playoff appearance without help for the first time in 20 years.  And, as a bonus we basically ended the Steelers playoff hopes barring a miracle tomorrow.  

I think it belongs to us until they come in and take it back.  That song for me at least because I was there, is now synonymous with our 2019 season and playoff birth.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Jennie Fagan apparently switched her youtube name to "Bills Girl"... I know quite a few of you can't stand her voice, but I enjoy her Bills songs/videos

that's great , i think her voice is solid.

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, that's rough to watch.  I can't tell if she's having fun or trying to make a name for herself.  It feels like the latter which is even worse

what's wrong with making a name?? If she can make money off of this then good for her.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I just think we should get the song.  Like a championship belt. 

We went in their house and embarrassed them right after they played it.  It essentially was the turning point of the game.  We went on to win.  And clinched our first playoff appearance without help for the first time in 20 years.  And, as a bonus we basically ended the Steelers playoff hopes barring a miracle tomorrow.  

I think it belongs to us until they come in and take it back.  That song for me at least because I was there, is now synonymous with our 2019 season and playoff birth.  

i get your point but id prefer our own song and more foreboding.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

what's with making a name?? If she can make money off of this then good for her.

oh, by all means, I’ll never discredit anyone for trying to make a dime.   I’m just saying that voice or video is not worth a dime 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

what's with making a name?? If she can make money off of this then good for her.

If she doesn't get some money from the Bills for this she'll go on Twitter and say shes disappointed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Virgil said:

oh, by all means, I’ll never discredit anyone for trying to make a dime.   I’m just saying that voice or video is not worth a dime 

Have you listened to Gabby Glabby filling in with Tasker on One Bills Live at all?  I dare you!  It is so awful.  It sounds like "bring your child to work day".  She echos everything he says, leading with "yahhh, rilly!".

I feel bad for Steve on those days.

• Haha (+1) 2