Should we allow assistant coaches call the game.

BBills88

17 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

Should we allow the Defense & Offense of Assistant coaches call plays against the Jets. Allow Dabol and Frazier start early game planning for the playoffs? 

No, that would be very careless, probably see a lot of delay of games on offense, wrong lineups on defense.... , and they are already game planning for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, BBills88 said:

Should we allow the Defense & Offense of Assistant coaches call plays against the Jets. Allow Dabol and Frazier start early game planning for the playoffs? 

How would calling the plays during the game by someone else, help the coordinators game plan for the playoffs?  Are you saying they shouldn't be at the game?

drugs are bad... 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BBills88 said:

only if the cheerleaders can officiate the game.

oh, wait......

30 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

He's done that to himself all on his own.  Assistant coaches should call offensive plays going forward into the playoffs.

Only Bills fans seem to be the one that believe he is doing such a horrible job.........

As for this idea, I think they should let the Jets coaches call the game for the bills and the Bills coaches call the game for the Jets

Or let Daboll and Fraiser coach the game so other teams can get a better look at their abilities before calling them in for interviews for their vacant coaching jobs

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Only Bills fans seem to be the one that believe he is doing such a horrible job.........

As for this idea, I think they should let the Jets coaches call the game for the bills and the Bills coaches call the game for the Jets

Or let Daboll and Fraiser coach the game so other teams can get a better look at their abilities before calling them in for interviews for their vacant coaching jobs

How many other teams do you follow as closely as the Bills where you pay attention to what the coordinators are doing?  I doubt other fans pay attention to Daboll.

Your second paragraph is just plain dumb.  It has nothing to do with my idea of having another offensive assistant call offensive plays in lieu of Daboll, who indisputably does a terrible job calling plays.

47 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

How many other teams do you follow as closely as the Bills where you pay attention to what the coordinators are doing?  I doubt other fans pay attention to Daboll.

Your second paragraph is just plain dumb.  It has nothing to do with my idea of having another offensive assistant call offensive plays in lieu of Daboll, who indisputably does a terrible job calling plays.

I don't have to follow other teams OC's or DC's, The perception everywhere outside of Bills fans seems to be that Daboll is the OC of a team thats in the playoffs and could be interviewed for a HC gig. By people who are paid to watch and discuss Football.

The rest is just a joke based off the OP's idea, but it is just as dumb as your idea to just let the assistants call the games, cause if the Bills front office felt they needed to have someone else call the plays they would have fired Daboll already........