Disputed -St. Doug to be fired after the season

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Kiva said:

He’s not serious, obviously. Doug wouldn’t waste his time here. He doesn’t care of what people think of him. 

He’s a good coach and person. It was Ralph’s final major mistake.  

Doug, go coach your team.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kiva said:

He’s not serious, obviously. Doug wouldn’t waste his time here. He doesn’t care of what people think of him. 

He’s a good coach and person. It was Ralph’s final major mistake.  

I tend to believe Marrones mistake was overestimating  the jets interest in hiring he as a head coach. What he did made him appear a fool no matter if he got a raw deal in Buffalo I don’t wish him ill will but the fool label has stuck and now on the verge of being fired if you trust media reports. What kind of future job he gets will be very telling as far as the NFL’s general opinion on his strengths

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

St. Doug will be looking for (yet another) dream job.  

Yup, as a O line position coach.... ?

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I tend to believe Marrones mistake was overestimating  the jets interest in hiring he as a head coach. What he did made him appear a fool no matter if he got a raw deal in Buffalo I don’t wish him ill will but the fool label has stuck and now on the verge of being fired if you trust media reports. What kind of future job he gets will be very telling as far as the NFL’s general opinion on his strengths

The mistake was building a clause into his contract. This was a very real negotiation chip and a smart financial move.  

Lets stop smearing good people. 

The guy sold out on my 2 favorite teams (Bills and Cuse).

I really wanted him to succeed in Buffalo, especially after that 9-7 season. I felt like we we on the verge of something great. Then he quit on us. He was also a jerk to me and my bro at the Carrier Dome during a Cuse basketball game. 

F him. I hate the guy. I hope that’s the last I ever hear of him. 

Edited by Nick the Greek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...guess he's a keeper.........

Jacksonville Jaguars owner denies head coach Doug Marrone to be sacked after final game of season

The owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars has denied reports that head coach Doug Marrone has been told he will be sacked at the end of the season, dismissing them as "100 percent incorrect."

The Jaguars currently sit bottom of the AFC South with a 5-10 record, just two years after they made it all the way to the AFC Championship Game.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jacksonville-jaguars-head-coach-doug-marrone-job-security

4 minutes ago, Kiva said:

The mistake was building a clause into his contract. This was a very real negotiation chip and a smart financial move.  

Lets stop smearing good people. 

It made he a lot of money correct but his goodness really isn’t the issue it’s his football acumen which teams he has coached  for found lacking. Who are you his publicist?lol

Edited by Margarita
Wrong verbiage

5 minutes ago, Kiva said:

Where does it state that he posted at TBD as you claim?

oh right it doesn’t, just the sheep following the narrative. Think for yourself, don’t trust the media. 

Lol! Okay, if you say so!

I remember being on the TBD message board and a bunch of us were bashing Doug for quitting, but there was one person who was vehemently defending Doug saying he was ran out of town. It could have been Doug or a family member of his, so I can say with 100% certainty. 

The article was just an example of his insecurity, with him interrogating Tim Graham about what Tim said about Doug in the media. If anyone in the media had anything negative to say about Doug whether in the news, Twitter or social media, Doug would confront that person and wanted that person to explain themselves. 

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Lol! Okay, if you say so!

I remember being on the TBD message board and a bunch of us were bashing Doug for quitting, but there was one person who was vehemently defending Doug saying he was ran out of town. It could have been Doug or a family member of his, so I can say with 100% certainty. 

The article was just an example of his insecurity, with him interrogating Tim Graham about what Tim said about Doug in the media. If anyone in the media had anything negative to say about Doug whether in the news, Twitter or social media, Doug would confront that person and wanted that person to explain themselves. 

Ok. So you made it up. Thought so. Thank you for admitting it. 

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That is quite enough out if you.

This comment has been deleted.