Sports Misery Index

Stads

1 hour ago, MJS said:

We need a similar list for sports broadcasting companies. And where would ESPN rank on that list?

Here in the sports Siberia of Canada, ESPN is a million times better than the two state-run sports channels we are stuck with...

When the the most corrupt league in the world has the team that cheats the most in your division, the outcome is the three remaining teams are most miserable. Yeah, don’t buy this brain programming. 

should be most take advantage of team or most unfair division. 

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Here in the sports Siberia of Canada, ESPN is a million times better than the two state-run sports channels we are stuck with...

I wasn't considering international sports media. That would open up an entirely different can of worms.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Gugny, I will pay you (not a lot) to come to the bathroom in my house and see me produce some meaningless crap.

I think you'll have better luck in Russia.

• Haha (+1) 1

Very scientific. There's no arguing with this-- they use metrics. 

38 minutes ago, H2o said:

Miserable? I'm not miserable. You guys miserable? Outside of the JA Nancy's, I'd say we're a fairly jolly bunch. 

You're in denial. Stop arguing with hard science. You are miserable with a "miserable index" of 27.24. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Irishman was incredibly good.

But long as hell. The last hour could have easily been condensed down to 10-15 minutes. A lot of needless extra time spent on nothing at the end IMHO.

Do not pick that one to watch if inviting a girl over for netflix and chill.

Edited by matter2003

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I sometimes wish I worked at ESPN ... where people are actually given money to produce utterly meaningless crap.

Check out their college hoops recruiting coverage. I think they have a slow middle school kid from Idaho writing that stuff. I mean no offense to Idaho there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

ESPN and PFF loves to bash the Bills and we don’t do anything about it. I say let’s do something about #BillsMafia

I’m WAY ahead of you! What channel are they on, again? I voted with my feet! ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1