Watching the Holiday Bowl AJ Epenesa

78thealltimegreat

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Would be great if he's there for us.

Not a Wirfs fan, saw him and the rest of their line get abused by Penn st, especially by DT Robert Windsor who looked like a super star in that game.

Didn't watch a ton of Iowa all year but Wirfs looked really good last night vs USC. Extremely mobile and athletic for a big guy, pulling and leading plays and was a sturdy run blocker and good pass protector. The Iowa offense looked nothing like what I had seen earlier this year. They had a ton of speed and explosiveness and their QB was accurate. Loved their TE who is only a freshman but looked like he was next in a line of a great group of Iowas TE's that preceeded him. All the mock drafts I've seen have Wirfs in the 15-20 range in the first round.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

WR Laviska Shenault 6'2" 220 Colorado

Explosive, dynamic, great return man, could do some real damage.

He’s my favorite receiver in this draft if he played at a place like Bama and not a rebuilding Colorado program he’d easily go top ten 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BubbaT said:

Didn't watch a ton of Iowa all year but Wirfs looked really good last night vs USC. Extremely mobile and athletic for a big guy, pulling and leading plays and was a sturdy run blocker and good pass protector. The Iowa offense looked nothing like what I had seen earlier this year. They had a ton of speed and explosiveness and their QB was accurate. Loved their TE who is only a freshman but looked like he was next in a line of a great group of Iowas TE's that preceeded him. All the mock drafts I've seen have Wirfs in the 15-20 range in the first round.

fair enough, cant judge a guy on one game, guess i want a real stud over there instead of the mediocrity we've had there since Howard Ballard left.

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He’s my favorite receiver in this draft if he played at a place like Bama and not a rebuilding Colorado program he’d easily go top ten 

works for me :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.