Watching the Holiday Bowl AJ Epenesa

78thealltimegreat

I'm an iowa native, this guy is nothing but hard working and never stops his motor.  He is only a jr and has a decision to come out or not.  I expect him to enter the draft but his up bringing and work ethic he may stay to get his degree.  He will be a late 1st round draft pick.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

I'm an iowa native, this guy is nothing but hard working and never stops his motor.  He is only a jr and has a decision to come out or not.  I expect him to enter the draft but his up bringing and work ethic he may stay to get his degree.  He will be a late 1st round draft pick.

I guess if we take care of our offensive needs in free agency a blue collar tough as nails defensive end does kinda fit Buffalo perfectly 

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I guess if we take care of our offensive needs in free agency a blue collar tough as nails defensive end does kinda fit Buffalo perfectly 

I think the Bills are ready for a beastly quick twitch athlete that plays outside, I tuned into the game after seeing his post. This guy looks like another lunch pail carrying DE, not a beast and not explosive. 

I really hope this draft just falls in a way that a WR is a no brainer.......

We keep overlooking it.....and every year its an issue WE NEED A NUMBER ONE RECEIVER......Brown is a fine 2....we have NO size at the position.....its needed.

I dont want to reach....but its a deep WR draft and there should be some excellent choices available

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

In round two :)

Really hoping this is the year we address pass catcher's in a big way

It makes far sense to go Edge in round 1.

There are so many WRs the drop off between late round 1 and 2 is pretty marginal, unlike the Edge rushes where there isn't much outside round 1

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Stop spending all the prime picks on D if you want the O to improve

History has shown the difference in production in round 1 versus later rounds is far bigger for Edge than WR. Indeed the recent league history of round 1 WR success is terrible. Furthermore you have to look at draft value. In round 2 there will be loads of good WRs in this draft, there won't be Edge guys 

6 hours ago, bkep32 said:

Would be great if he's there for us.

5 hours ago, BubbaT said:

I don't think Epenesa gets anywhere close to where the Bills are drafting. Tristan Wirfs is a beast too. He'd fit right in at right tackle and allow a move of Ford inside where he belongs.

Not a Wirfs fan, saw him and the rest of their line get abused by Penn st, especially by DT Robert Windsor who looked like a super star in that game.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I really hope this draft just falls in a way that a WR is a no brainer.......

We keep overlooking it.....and every year its an issue WE NEED A NUMBER ONE RECEIVER......Brown is a fine 2....we have NO size at the position.....its needed.

I dont want to reach....but its a deep WR draft and there should be some excellent choices available

WR Laviska Shenault 6'2" 220 Colorado

Explosive, dynamic, great return man, could do some real damage.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

In round two :)

Really hoping this is the year we address pass catcher's in a big way

John, I really don’t follow you and others on this ‘screaming’ need. With rare exception, (L. Fitz) they’re mostly premadonnas with a ‘drop ratio’ similar to our current starters. Speaking of which, they’re both enjoying their finest seasons in the League.?

Depth? Sure! Depth with great speed? Fabulous. Depth w/ great speed and tall w/ a huge catch radius? Thank you, Santa! But Brown & Beasley are excellent WRs and would start on most every team. I don’t see the clamoring ‘hope in a big way’.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.