St. Bonaventure Basketball 2019-2020

1 minute ago, bbb said:

No doubt - ugh!

Something in the UMass game apparently.  And, the way they keep injury info even more secret than NHL teams, I don't know if we'll ever know.  

LOL on the NHL. I was bummed when they said he was out, not sure it would helped that much today. Awful shooting

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

LOL on the NHL. I was bummed when they said he was out, not sure it would helped that much today. Awful shooting

Yeah.  They were definitely not one player away today!  

14 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Go Rhody!

That Fatts guy is really good.

The Bonnies are something like 1-7 without Osun.  And, that UB loss, he hardly played.  You would hope the team wouldn't be THAT dependent on one player. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, bbb said:

That Rutgers win is looking way better now than it did at the time.  Pretty much turned the season around, too. 

On second thought, the Bonnies better win that tournament if they want to go dancing this year.  

On 1/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, bbb said:

That Fatts guy is really good.

The Bonnies are something like 1-7 without Osun.  And, that UB loss, he hardly played.  You would hope the team wouldn't be THAT dependent on one player. 

is he expected to play Saturday against GM?  The only reason I ask is I am going to Vegas this weekend, plan on spending about 15 hours in the Harrahs sports book Saturday & may put some money on GM if he is out of the lineup.  

25 minutes ago, Gordio said:

On second thought, the Bonnies better win that tournament if they want to go dancing this year.  

is he expected to play Saturday against GM?  The only reason I ask is I am going to Vegas this weekend, plan on spending about 15 hours in the Harrahs sports book Saturday & may put some money on GM if he is out of the lineup.  

Definitely need to win the tourney.

The Bonnies treat injuries like state secrets.  So, I really don't know.  I would sure hope he'd be back by then...........Good luck in Vegas!  

25 minutes ago, bbb said:

Definitely need to win the tourney.

The Bonnies treat injuries like state secrets.  So, I really don't know.  I would sure hope he'd be back by then...........Good luck in Vegas!  

Thank you sir, I could use it after the absolute pounding I have taken in the NFL playoffs.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I was at the UMass game.  I got clocked in the head and had a bandage on his forehead.  In the second half their center jacked him in the chops.  He played like he had a head injury.   

15 minutes ago, Irv said:

I was at the UMass game.  I got clocked in the head and had a bandage on his forehead.  In the second half their center jacked him in the chops.  He played like he had a head injury.   

Holy crap - things are getting rough in the RC!  

Battle of Richmond tonight. Richmond-VCU. Sure most know, but these schools about 4 miles apart. 

And ya can’t get any different types of schools, always makes for a fun game. 

DTV 221- CBS Sports Network. 7 pm

( sucks I could not make it tonight)

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Battle of Richmond tonight. Richmond-VCU. Sure most know, but these schools about 4 miles apart. 

And ya can’t get any different types of schools, always makes for a fun game. 

DTV 221- CBS Sports Network. 7 pm

( sucks I could not make it tonight)

What are the two schools like that make them so different?  

47 minutes ago, bbb said:

What are the two schools like that make them so different?  

VCU pounds Richmond ?

Richmond the small(2k students) private liberal arts school that costs $65k a year. Preppy, suburban, privalidged. 

VCU public school, 31k students, 19k a year in state, urban, tough. 

both great schools , just completely different. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

VCU pounds Richmond ?

Richmond the small(2k students) private liberal arts school that costs $65k a year. Preppy, suburban, privalidged. 

VCU public school, 31k students, 19k a year in state, urban, tough. 

both great schools , just completely different. 

Who you cheering for 

They say that there is no such thing as a bad road win.........................last night was close  ?

But hopefully a turn around.

We need to string together several wins if we want the top 4 (bye) for the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

Bonnies gut out an 83-80 victory at Duquesne. It was a battle for third place in the A10 conference and we came out on top in a very well-played game by both teams. Coach Schmidt always seems to have us peaking at the right time.

Those 3 pointers by Duquesne were killing me!  But, a huge win has me in a good mood tonight!  

• Like (+1) 2