St. Bonaventure Basketball 2019-2020

18 hours ago, bbb said:

Yeah well Bonnies can't get it done against Buffalo... again. I was there. Great crowd. Lots of Bonnies fan travel.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah well Bonnies can't get it done against Buffalo... again.

Again?  Don't you have to win the next ten to even the series?

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was there. Great crowd. Lots of Bonnies fan travel.

Actually, I was impressed with the UB crowd.  Watching on espn+, it sounded like they were definitely the home team, unlike previous years, where Bona had at least as loud of a crowd...........It's good for WNY hoops - and for both teams to have a built in rival with the way scheduling is going.  

Grew up in Olean. Was a Bonnies fan even before the Bills. Greg Sanders was an assistant teacher at my elementary school. At the St. John’s Festa Italiana years ago, I was talking with our now OHS football coach (we played baseball together) & a lady walked up. We were talking about the middle school teachers that were still there when we attended. We reminisced a bit then she said good bye, walked away & Phil said, “You know who that is? That’s Mark Schmidt’s wife!”

Love the Bonnies & always will.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Nice winning the first conference game of the year over GW.  Osun makes all the difference. 

Player of the Game: Osun Osunniyi, St. Bonaventure. The Charles E. Smith Center was an inhospitable environment until Osunniyi became a Bonnie. He followed up last year’s 18-point outing in DC with a career-high 20 points on perfect shooting from the field. The sophomore made all eight of his field goal attempts, added four free throws, grabbed nine rebounds and blocked five shots. He answered a foul-plagued night at Buffalo on Monday by committing just three fouls in 36 minutes.  

• Like (+1) 2