AB to Saints?

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry I'd be happy if the Bills signed Brown.....

Me too.  I don’t think there’s any chance it happens but I’d be happy.  While I feel we

can beat any team on any given day, I don’t think we’re going to be able to do that 4 straight weeks as we currently stand. A focused AB is exactly what we need.  Who knows if he’s focused....but there’s a slight chance it pays off

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He wouldn’t cost much of anything as he would not be eligible for this weeks game ... so it would just be the standard playoff pay-out. If he signed it would be to help repair his image ... show he can be a team player and make plays ... Sean Payton has stated they will not be signing him at this point

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/27/sean-payton-on-signing-antonio-brown-not-now/

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

The only way I would even entertain signing this clown is by paying him the league minimum with per-game incentives. 

So you're saying there's a chance......

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Two things
what are the Saints thinking here?

and Here comes Goodell and his Hanging Jury to hammer AB   ( i would guess )

You would think, given it's been a month, that the Saints would have some idea as to where Goodell's investigation is before they make an offer...

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So you're saying there's a chance......

You would think, given it's been a month, that the Saints would have some idea as to where Goodell's investigation is before they make an offer...

if traditional logic were in play here?  

then    Yes

i do not know the motivation.

No stone un excavated ?

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

if traditional logic were in play here?  

then    Yes

i do not know the motivation.

No stone un excavated ?

The motivation is a feeling of going all in, I guess.  They already have the far and away best WR in the league.  Maybe they think another one couldn't hurt.

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

anybody gets a pick it should be the Raiders

If only we played on a level field......Pats* get the breaks. 

Gruden gets stupid points. 

Such is life. 

No one said it would be fair.