AB to Saints?

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the saints have a million in cap space and are over next year. how in the world do they do this?

Because its a one game contract and he doesn't get paid for the playoff games other than an equal playoff share that doesn't count towards the cap.

Don't hold your breath for Brown to be suspended if the Saints sign him. For example, could someone please explain to me why Patrick Chung --  indicted on a felony charge of cocaine possession last summer -- has not been suspended, or at least placed on the commissioner's exempt list? I pointed this out to my wife last Saturday during the game, and she thought it was just more of my "F everything about the Patriots" rhetoric ... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Don't hold your breath for Brown to be suspended if the Saints sign him. For example, could someone please explain to me why Patrick Chung --  indicted on a felony charge of cocaine possession last summer -- has not been suspended, or at least placed on the commissioner's exempt list? I pointed this out to my wife last Saturday during the game, and she thought it was just more of my "F everything about the Patriots" rhetoric ... 

If you really have to ask, it is because he is a long time NE Patriot.  They get breaks that others don't.

Not matter who signs him, he most likely will end up on the exempt list.  But may not be for an entire Super Bowl run.  NFLPA could file a grievance to get him on the field right away.  Could be the Saints are just playing "keep away" from other teams.

I never want to see this POS ever play another down in the NFL.  He is a horrible person and just needs to go away.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But...why a giraffe?

I saw a picture yesterday of a lion who had one of his bottom fangs knocked out by a giraffe kick so I figure hey, giraffes must be pretty strong. Also, like 4merper4mer said, longer legs, that way the giraffe doesn't have to be so close to the stank that is AB. 

35 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think - to this point - the exemption list has only been used for players accused of some sort of violent crime.  I think Chung was left off of it for consistency's sake.

I do, however, agree that an alleged cocaine dealer should not be playing in the NFL.