Chances Bills play first game of wildcard weekend?

Negan

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills Texans should be a pretty entertaining game. You've got some star power on the Texans. It's not like Bills vs Jags.

And also it is possible that John Brown and Foster get additional speed running indoor on that fast track in Houston. 

Early game sat is tricky.  If Bills lose I'll be depressed and it will be hard to enjoy the rest of the weekends games.

If they win I'll be pumped and locked in on the other games, especially the other AFC game which will determine where we go next based on the reseeding.

It's kinda like when Cuse makes the NCAA tournament.  An early Thursday game is either ideal or awful. No in-between.

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Lamar

Brady

Mahomes

Watson

Allen

Tannehill

Brees

Jimmy G

Rodgers

Wentz

Wilson

Cousins

When did the AFC become the exciting QB conference??

And you still have  Big Ben,  Phillip Rivers,  David Carr with potential for Mayfield and Darnold (Both have done extremely well like Allen in the last 10 games).  I believe the Jets are riding a 5-1 run

13 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

last 5 times Houston has played in the WC round it’s been on Saturday. And considering it’s buffalo think we’ll end up the early game Saturday 

I’m thinking the late game Saturday. If I had to guess it will be Vikings - 3 seed early, Bills - Texans late, 6 seed vs. Chiefs early Sunday, 5 seed vs. NFC East winner late Sunday

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I assume the Cowboys would get the plum TV audience

The Eagles are up and down but have to think they beat the Giants this Sunday and win the division. Dallas will be enjoying a nice long offseason after this Sunday.

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Don't want a Sunday game.  Let this be a Holiday weekend for us.  

Saturday...ohhh, if it is prime time...:w00t:

what do you think the reality of Bills and Texans will be for the plum TV audience?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

The Eagles are up and down but have to think they beat the Giants this Sunday and win the division. Dallas will be enjoying a nice long offseason after this Sunday.

for sure, but the NFC East is the sugarbaby of the NFL and TV

and the Pats at night in bad weather conditions 

Just now, KevinInThe781 said:

Bills-Texans has Sunday 1:00 PM EST written all over it. 

I don’t know the Texans have played 5 Saturday games in this round I think. The 6 seed is either going to be a really bad team (Pittsburgh/Oakland) or a team no one cares about (Titans). That feels like the early Sunday game to me.