Nsekhe practicing!

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

if he can get some reps this week, and if Morse is out, would like to see a line of Dawkins-Spain-Feliciano-Ford-Nsekhe for a few plays 

I don't think Morse will be out.  He said he could have come back in to the NE game if we had another drive, and that his injury was "best case". 

Of course as the week goes on that could be changed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think Morse will be out.  He said he could have come back in to the NE game if we had another drive, and that his injury was "best case". 

Oh good to know!

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

if he can get some reps this week, and if Morse is out, would like to see a line of Dawkins-Spain-Feliciano-Ford-Nsekhe for a few plays 

Maybe. I would rather give him the week off. No need to tinker too much, especially since Ford hasn't really worked with this team as a guard this season. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Indeed. Morse might be one of the guys they try to give some rest though. I would think they give him and Feliciano some rest and have them rotate at center while Long gets some time at RG.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Best OL IMO is...

Dawkins - Spain - Morse  - Feliciano - Nsekhe

I think next year it will be the same except Ford will take over from Spain. And hopefully we draft another RT or sign one to compete with Nsekhe. I'm convinced they should stop trying to transition Ford to RT. Let him play his natural position.