Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion RIP (Bills WoF WR)

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Dubenion broke his leg on that TD catch. ?

Man, I love all the fans wearing suits and fedoras and the support staff surrounding the field.  The guy with the pipe and shades is priceless.   How the world has changed!

That said, RIP Elbert.   And may your wheels stay golden forever...

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Well, in that case...thank God that's over.  

It's less a tragedy, dying from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, than it is living with it late-stage.

My wife’s uncle is in a coma right now, and his passing really will be a blessing. His wife probably won’t know when he’s gone. I feel for her cousins who have been there through this long, long struggle. 

Is it just me, or do more people pass around the holidays? All three of our deceased parents went around the holidays. Her father gave it everything he had to not pass on Christmas Day. He knew the date would always be remembered, and he kept fighting a couple more days. My wife was with him Christmas Eve and he told her he had to make it past Christmas. 

RIP Golden Wheels. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

My wife’s uncle is in a coma right now, and his passing really will be a blessing. His wife probably won’t know when he’s gone. I feel for her cousins who have been there through this long, long struggle. 

Is it just me, or do more people pass around the holidays? All three of our deceased parents went around the holidays. Her father gave it everything he had to not pass on Christmas Day. He knew the date would always be remembered, and he kept fighting a couple more days. My wife was with him Christmas Eve and he told her he had to make it past Christmas. 

RIP Golden Wheels. 

Everyone in my family passes on non-holidays.  So it's probably just you.