Merry Xmas everyone(Cowboys game pic)

They look so sincere too ha ha. I guess the Bills had closed the W already.

I've seen the Bills live 7 times and I'm 6-1. The one loss coming against the Fins on a cold December. There was a real loud drunk fish fan behind me, and yeah I did want to punch his face in at the end, no doubt ha ha. So I can totally understand their feelings, makes it sweeter 

17 hours ago, zonabb said:

White mom sees Latino fans acting like white Bills fans in Bflo, in my section all the time, and jumps to the stereotype conclusion they're members of the most dangerous street gang in American. By that logic, all the same white Bills fan in my section who would without a doubt do the same thing to ANYONE from another team's fanbase taking pictures in New Era must e neo-Nazis. White people, good god. 

Self-awareness isn’t one of your strong suits huh?

19 hours ago, zonabb said:

White mom sees Latino fans acting like white Bills fans in Bflo, in my section all the time, and jumps to the stereotype conclusion they're members of the most dangerous street gang in American. By that logic, all the same white Bills fan in my section who would without a doubt do the same thing to ANYONE from another team's fanbase taking pictures in New Era must e neo-Nazis. White people, good god. 

Couldn't resist joining in on the racist stereotype fun, could ya?

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Thats some classy stuff right there! I thought Texas was so hospitable and on Thanksgiving nonetheless? Great family pic thou.

Just crop them sore sports right out of the picture or photoshop them holding signs Bills #1 and Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:02 PM, zonabb said:

Woke millennial