Merry Xmas everyone(Cowboys game pic)

it started 

24 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

makes the victory even sweeter. sorry, i meant to say dismantling. victory doesn't quite sum up what happened to them on thanksgiving

They started ***** talking when I celebrated the Hyde pick early...ended up being a flag but they said "sit the f*ck down." Game on...back and forth ensued. My mom was convinced they were MS-13 lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

White mom sees Latino fans acting like white Bills fans in Bflo, in my section all the time, and jumps to the stereotype conclusion they're members of the most dangerous street gang in American. By that logic, all the same white Bills fan in my section who would without a doubt do the same thing to ANYONE from another team's fanbase taking pictures in New Era must e neo-Nazis. White people, good god. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, zonabb said:

White mom sees Latino fans acting like white Bills fans in Bflo, in my section all the time, and jumps to the stereotype conclusion they're members of the most dangerous street gang in American. By that logic, all the same white Bills fan in my section who would without a doubt do the same thing to ANYONE from another team's fanbase taking pictures in New Era must e neo-Nazis. White people, good god. 

You must be a lot of fun at parties! It’s a family pic I wouldn’t be flipping off anyone. 

Edited by buffalojedwardo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

You must be a lot of fun at parties! It’s a family pic I wouldn’t be flipping off anyone. 

My guess is we have a misunderstanding. Just my guess, but I’d like to give the benefit of the doubt. Hey, it’s Christmas!  ?

• Like (+1) 1

Merry Christmas!  Funny pic, thanks for sharing.  Looks like you applied some heavy makeup filter to the family's faces, perhaps to prevent being identified by previously mentioned MS-13 members? Just kidding.  You look pretty...unless that's offensive, then not pretty at all.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zonabb said:

How do you know they are latino?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Mom surprised me with this. After the game photographers come take your picture and hope for you to purchase after, Kind of like Disney. 

Anyway check the Cowboys fans in the back lol. Such a fun game!!! 

Facetune_07-12-2019-20-21-57-2.jpg

Nice of those fans to let you know the Bills are #1.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, meh said:

Merry Christmas!  Funny pic, thanks for sharing.  Looks like you applied some heavy makeup filter to the family's faces, perhaps to prevent being identified by previously mentioned MS-13 members? Just kidding.  You look pretty...unless that's offensive, then not pretty at all.

That would be my mom she just discovered some sort of app on her phone. I honestly didn’t notice until my brother pointed it out.