Great video analysis of Josh v. The Ravens

BisonMan

22 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I'm not saying the offense doesn't need improvement, we agree on that. But you basically say Beane and McD neglect the offense while 80% of their signings this year went to the offense. One year isn't enough to solve everything but we have to give credit for the determined plan and effort.

And the signings were not star/impact players, but complimentary players.....  That is & always is the issue.

12 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Complete nonsense.

Josh has a LOT of work to do to get to that level. He's still very much a raw project. Every single person here wants him to succeed, it's just that we may be divided on how close he is to that goal and/or how likely it is that he'll reach it. His decision making, processing speed, and accuracy still  isn't good enough, especially when he needs to make a play. He's doing a better job than he did last year, but he needs to be twice as good by the end of next season, or I'll be wanting serious competition. 

You can't win a lot of games in this league against top teams if you can't get rid of the ball quickly and hit vertical routes down the field. Good Defenses can make this team one dimensional right now to force Josh  to attempt plays he's had a hell of a time converting.

not nonsense he  hates Josh which is a big difference than he needs work. Also he he secretly loves the pats and openly loves mike Schopp, anyone who can do that has issues.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

not nonsense he  hates Josh which is a big difference than he needs work. Also he he secretly loves the pats and openly loves mike Schopp, anyone who can do that has issues.

I like Mike Schopp enough. He's smart, articulate, and has interesting takes. He gets a bit too short with people and has a "my way or the highway" attitude, but I don't write him off for it. I don't go out of my way for him, but he's a way better radio personality than Bulldog, and probably the best that Buffalo has to offer. It's just been cool to hate on him for so long that many people have forgotten why they claim to not like him.

6 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I'm not saying the offense doesn't need improvement, we agree on that. But you basically say Beane and McD neglect the offense while 80% of their signings this year went to the offense. One year isn't enough to solve everything but we have to give credit for the determined plan and effort.

They restocked the pantry with tuna and beans  Next year we go get steak and lobster  There is a reason we have all that cap space

On 12/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think @Scorp83 posted this when it first came out, but it's way off the top few pages on the board now and really worth a look so good on ya

I've subscribed to this guy.

He sees stuff a bunch of detail that 'rings true' that some of the "all 22" assessments that guys who actually haven't played or coached miss.  Not to say he's gonna be always right but he's def. worth a read.

Is he a player or a coach?

33 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I like Mike Schopp enough. He's smart, articulate, and has interesting takes. He gets a bit too short with people and has a "my way or the highway" attitude, but I don't write him off for it. I don't go out of my way for him, but he's a way better radio personality than Bulldog, and probably the best that Buffalo has to offer. It's just been cool to hate on him for so long that many people have forgotten why they claim to not like him.

I listened to mike for ten years and just could not stand him any longer so its not cool for me, hes terrible and a contrarian. One of the last straws was when he said he would hate to be a patriots fans because it would be terrible to win all the time. That has to be one of the stupidest things in sports ive ever heard and hes probably just trolling, but i dont listen for trolls i want serious football discussion, which he sorely lacks at because he doesn't care about football and wants to talk about his fantasy teams. He even said he'd rather his fantasy teams wins over the BILLS because "his teams" are more important. Well he can go ***** himself.