Fun Topic: Which WR Do You Choose?

thebandit27

1 hour ago, Maybe Someday said:

Don't think I'd trust him to be that true #1 difference maker anymore.

If you add Cooper to this squad, he wouldn't have to be.  Brown becomes that much more dangerous, going up against team's #2 DBs.  The addition of Amari also opens up eveything underneath for Beez.

Cooper/Brown/Beasley is a top notch WR corps.

Edited by Chicken Boo

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You gonna tell us who this is or nah

I was thinking it was Michael Thomas, just checked his stats and appears it indeed is.

Thomas was a second round pick and the sixth WR taken in that 2016 draft. Just so guys don’t panic if the Bills don’t grab one in the first.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not entirely sure what the point of HIS inclusion in this thread was, but whatever lol

I am with you. 
I think Bandit was trying to show how Jon Brown stacks up against two other WR’s who are seen as WR1. 
I’m not sure but he may also of been showing how Cooper who is a FA might be a nice compliment to Brown. But that’s reaching on my part.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

let them have their fun, they can’t help it and will never learn otherwise

They know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Dude, I labeled this a "just for fun" exercise. I'm not the least bit surprised that you managed to find a way to be rude and condescending nonetheless.

The point was to show that Brown has been as productive as two bona fire WR1s this year. That's all.

33 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am with you. 
I think Bandit was trying to show how Jon Brown stacks up against two other WR’s who are seen as WR1. 
I’m not sure but he may also of been showing how Cooper who is a FA might be a nice compliment to Brown. But that’s reaching on my part.

It was both, and I'm glad that most folks see it for what it is.

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I don’t think Cooper is a process guy, he seems to be fragile mentally and physically. 

I doubt anyone who played for Saban is fragile mentally. You might be right on the physical part, but I’m sure the medical staffs will give him a once over.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

53 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I doubt anyone who played for Saban is fragile mentally. You might be right on the physical part, but I’m sure the medical staffs will give him a once over.

Hmmm Saban is a fine coach but you’re giving the players too much credit. Don’t forget the slug that is Dareus also played for Saban. 

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not entirely sure what the point of HIS inclusion in this thread was, but whatever lol

Agreed. What is his point??

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am with you. 

Both Cooper and OBJ are vastly more talented than Smoke. Smoke is not a number one receiver. The problem is that the former two are head cases.

Cooper's problem is consistency. He can explode for 200 yards and 3 TDs but then go 3 or 4 weeks in a row when he is virtually invisible.

He has way too much talent to have that happen and its why the Raiders were willing to trade him in the first place.

6 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I was thinking it was Michael Thomas, just checked his stats and appears it indeed is.

Thomas was a second round pick and the sixth WR taken in that 2016 draft. Just so guys don’t panic if the Bills don’t grab one in the first.

So glad I have Michael Thomas in my keeper league