Fun Topic: Which WR Do You Choose?

thebandit27

Just for some fun...

WR1 has 75 receptions on 114 targets, 4 drops, 1,097 yards, 8 TDs, and 15 receptions of 20+ yards

WR2 has 72 receptions on 115 targets, 4 drops, 1,060 yards, 6 TDs, and 17 receptions of 20+ yards

WR3 has 71 receptions on 127 targets, 5 drops, 954 yards, 3 TDs, and 13 receptions of 20+ yards

Take your pick, then click below to see who you selected...

WR1 is Amari Cooper 

WR2 is John Brown 

WR3 is Odell Beckham Jr

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cooper

...sounds like some Coop skepticism out there.....???....

Report: Cowboys limited Amari Cooper late because he wasn’t playing well

Posted by Charean Williams on December 23, 2019, 9:37 PM EST

It still seems unfathomable that, with the Cowboys’ season on the line on fourth-and-eight, that their best receiver would be standing on the sideline. But that’s exactly what happened Sunday in the waning seconds of the Cowboys’ 17-9 loss to the Eagles.

With Amari Cooper out of the game, Dak Prescott threw incomplete on a pass intended for Michael Gallup in the end zone with 1:15 remaining.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett explained after the game that Cooper and Randall Cobb weren’t on the field for final fourth-down play because they “ran a lot of plays in a row.” Cooper ran a go route on the previous play.

Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Cooper was not on the field because he wasn’t playing well.

“They legitimately didn’t think having him in on 4th and 8 have them the best chance to win,” Hill wrote on Twitter. “If he is not hurt, this will be revisited in contract talks.”

Cooper said postgame he is healthy, though he has had numerous injuries this season.

“I know I didn’t play my best game at all. It was terrible,” Cooper said Sunday night.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/23/report-cowboys-limited-amari-cooper-late-because-he-wasnt-playing-well/

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I’m not a big Amari Cooper fan. He’s a good player but I don’t see him as anything special. 
He makes his catches and yards but generally he’s been the only weapon so they have to target him a lot. He looked amazing last season for a stretch I didn’t know he was capable of playing that good, but he doesn’t look like that this year. I wouldn’t be upset if they went after him but I would expect 70% of the people on here dying to get him will be very disappointed next year and turn on him. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Just for some fun...

WR1 has 75 receptions on 114 targets, 4 drops, 1,097 yards, 8 TDs, and 15 receptions of 20+ yards

WR2 has 72 receptions on 115 targets, 4 drops, 1,060 yards, 6 TDs, and 17 receptions of 20+ yards

WR3 has 71 receptions on 127 targets, 5 drops, 954 yards, 3 TDs, and 13 receptions of 20+ yards

Take your pick, then click below to see who you selected...

Reveal hidden contents

WR1 is Amari Cooper 

WR2 is John Brown 

WR3 is Odell Beckham Jr

Give me the WR with these stats

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1